Reviews for You and Me
1luvgsr chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
Great story! I absolutley loved it. Couldn't put it down.
Turbs chapter 23 . 4/25/2009
i really really loved that story, a friend of mine recommended it. :)
LAIsobel chapter 23 . 4/24/2009
This was an amazing story!

Thanks so so so much for posting!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 23 . 7/23/2008
okay. i loved the ending. it was perfect! angela's thoughts were amazing and then the last two lines were like the sweet chery on top of an absolutely perfect ice cream sunday. this story was absolutely amazing! I really really hope you do a sequeal. oh please please do a sequeal! I loved this story! it was amazing! great job!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 22 . 7/23/2008
aw! such a cute moment!..or rather-moments! I loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more! I'm so sad the next one is the last. sad day. :( but great story!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 21 . 7/23/2008
I love those moments, when everything is just so...so..big and the whole world just seems so random, harsh and amazing at the same time and all u can do is laugh. oh my gosh! this was seriously the most amazing chapter! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! I can't wait to read more. i think u did this perfectly!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 20 . 7/23/2008
WHAT? NOT GOOD! OFFICIALLY NOT GOOD! don't get me wrong, the writing was great and the chapter was amazing...but...OFFICIALLY NOT GOOD! UGH! BOOTH!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
so we know bones's solution but booth's is still unclear..i just hope he's on the same page! Great chapter!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
oh my gosh! saddest day of my life. take my heart and stomp on it why dont you? ugh. your writing is phenomenal and now i want to cry! why can't they be together? why can't he trust her to love him unconditionally? why did he have to think like that? ugh! oh and despite my ramblings i think this was a totally great chapter, just thought you should know. :)
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
well its about time she realized it! We've all known about it since day one. lol. i love this story! It's such a creative idea and so well written. good job!
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Ha! I can totally picture that too! Great story!
CarpeCupcake chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
Really, really great story. Fantastic characterization, which is hard and you rock at it. The only small thing I would suggest is the Latin would more correctly be "ubi tu ES ego ibi SUM;" I don't think caius and caia would work there. But it's a tiny thing and doesn't diminish the story at all. Great stuff!
EmilyRoseKeys chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
Oh God! I loved it so much!

I don't have words for that but I really really loved it!

The using of songs for titles (if I'm not mistaking) was a great choice, I was like, "Oh I know this song, and this one too". I just regret you didn't put the singers in your author's notes...

For once, we saw how their relationship was built, and even if now they're so much more than in the first season (I assume because given I'm French, and well, we had the Season 2 finale something like a month ago) it's good to go back to the beginning, the very beginning!

All this talking for one thing: I loved it (stop saying the same thing over and over again please...)

Thanks for the very great time I had reading this story!
mumrulz chapter 18 . 10/30/2007
I know that you wrote this story quite some time ago but I am a great believer that if a writer takes the time to write a story that you are able to immerse yourself in from the world - even if it is only for the duration of reading the story - then I should be able to review & say how much I am enjoying the fruits of their labour. LOL.

In this chapter Booth calls Brennan because he has a nightmare. For a change it is good to see that they have basically swapped roles (compared to all others fics).

Booth is insecure & doesn't want Brennan to leave, he needs her comfort after his nightmare & she is the one reiterating that she is not going anywhere & will stay for as long as she needs him.

I'm on the home stretch now & should be finished this story soon. LOL.
mumrulz chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
Just had to come back & make a quick comment on this chapter dealing with Booth having a nightmare.

Brennan has grown so much since her beginnings with Booth. The way that she listened to him & spoke to him of weaknesses & strength of a person was just so...so profound!:-)

Ok back to the story.

BTW love anything dealing with them both plus