Reviews for The Three Kings
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
They are monsters.

But I love them!

It would be so cool if you could go on with this fanfiction. I mean, it's a pleasure to read it and to discover how they keep on bullying each other with so much talent!
Nariel chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
*melts into a puddle of fangirl goo, bubbling with squees*

I love you, both of you. Yep.

Must catch up reading...
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
“If I were to do away with either of you, I think a rock slide is a rather dull way to do it.” I don't know why, but that line is hilarious.

I think this chapter's even better than the previous one, because for once Jarlaxle is the one getting ticked off and made fun of. Excellent job!
TobyKikami chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
"I know rangers pride themselves on using the entire animal they kill." "It is lacking and volume and has no use." "Poor baby." Wonderful stuff.
Luma chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
loved it. wouldnt expect anything else from these 2 authors. and it just goes to show exactly how insane drizzt has really become. ive read it twice and i think ill go read it again. hope to see updates to this one and often.
Dogurasu Thanatos chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Once again, I find myself doubled over with laughter at one of your stories! I can envision all of this going further - not too far, of course, not in certain directions! - but I'll wait until the insanity continues; after all, why try to predict chaos when it's so much more fun to simply watch it unfold on its own...? By the way, if I ever get the chance, I would certainly enjoy helping the two of you with another part of the story!
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
You guys, this is hilarious. Your collaborative effort really works well, and I really hope you keep adding to the storyline. You could come up with so many different situations for these three. I really hope to read more. Great job!
hakatri chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
*falls down laughing* the banter was hilarious! Loved it.

Comparing Drizzt to a flower put a very strange picture in my mind by the way.

I'm looking forward to more:)
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Weird...Very degranged...But it made me laugh.
TobyKikami chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I enjoyed the references, particularly to "Sojourn" and "Wickless in the Nether." Hilarious all the way through.
Kurai Catt chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I love the diagloue!
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
*Thinks how happy she is to be on a large chair at the moment, or she would be on the ground laughing her head off.* That was wonderful! I liked the various commentary as well as the continuing reference to Entreri's dislike of dragons. Bravo and it would indeed be wonderful to see more.