Reviews for A Brief Glimpse
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Loved it.
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love the way you've used perspective in this story, and the extended metaphor about Voyager being a tomb- it's very fitting, considering all she's been through (Both Voyager and Janeway). :)
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story
imnotacommittee chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved this! Harry is the perfect choice to be stuck listening. Well, Tom would have been fun too, but for different reasons. I think the best aspect of this story is how well you captured Harry's near hero worship of Janeway and how well he respected the Captain aspect of her. His slow realization that she's also a woman with needs and dreams of her own was well done. And I liked the pacing of Janeway's final discussion with Mark so easily leading into the first of a new type of conversation with Chakotay. It's only appropriate that they honestly talk about how they feel on the bridge, their home for seven years.
pennyd chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, I think this story makes it to my top 10 list - I'm not sure why, but it definitely is wonderful. Thank you.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
:P Well DONE!

Kamai6
KUgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This could easily be the best and most in-canon J/C-solution I have ever read (and I read a lot).

Julechan chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wow. this was so beautiful and powerful. thank you so much, definately my favourite endgame fixer so far. simply .. moving. :'-)
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
What a wonderful story. It almost moved me to tears. I'm so glad I found your stories and that you wrote so many. Thanks!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
What a magnificently beautiful story! So heartfelt - the emotions portrayed so effectively.

I do so love this couple and thank you for doing their relationship such wonderful justice.
Susan88 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Absolutely wonderful! That's such a nice ending and in my opinion...so true to the characters! Thanks!
ayesis chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow.
Tachyon II chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
You hit the nail on the head with this: "You needed a friend more than a lover." That is how it must have been.

Excellent story!
Megara79 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! That was, without a doubt, the best post Engame story I have ever read!
sueKay-04 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008