Reviews for Chasing The Dead
made me cry
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
TTATT

This is the saddest thing I have ever read. Ichigo.../incoherent

I really id love the way you explored Masaki's death and the profound way it changed Ichigo. My favorite vignette was actually Isshin's, where he promised Masaki that he would make sure Ichigo would make her proud. Gosh this is all so sad but beautiful, I can't even handle it. You are so talented!
j7nX chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was so sad and heart-breaking, but I loved the way you've written it.
SoullessReaper chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
"You can't do anything for the dead."

Very powerful words right there. It was nice to see a bit of Tatsuki and Ichigo's relationship as well. And to see that tough girl crying at the end just hit home.
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is so sad! I really like it though, cause it seems like something that could actually have happened in Bleach. Well done, your stuff's really great.
xspirit.shinobix chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I do love your style of writing. Not to descriptive, but able to weave the emotion through the text. :]

Keep up the good work! And possibly more IchixTatsu?
Okibimaru chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
wow good story keep it up
Dakyu chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
A truly powerful piece of work. I'd suggest using a bit more vocabulary in this to add a bit of spice...

but seriously, you have an amazing way with words here. Kudos on a good, albeit sad, fic.

Dak
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
not bad for a one-shot.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aw... poor Tatsuki. I luv that girl. *fantasizes about possible TatsukiXIchigo, however impossible*

A great story! I absolutely adore Tatsuki in this one! So storng, yet also soft. Aw...
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/21/2006