Reviews for A Dawn Of A Different Color
nautigaas chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wonderful, wonderful! I absolutely love this story! So real and natural...it just seems right.
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
It was amazing.

The flow was so natural, it felt like poetry, and I love the style, the perspective, everything. It's just beautiful and amazing and twisted in the Onigumo/Naraku factor.

Oh.

And OnigumoKikyou is officially, like, the best thing after reading this because it makes me feel dirty and wrong and evil and you explain that all so nicely, so prettily. :D

I love the way it is written; have I said that?

Well, I do.

The first line set it up perfectly:

"He was dirty." - The tone, the set-up, the backround info., the everything-that-is-awesome and . . . Uh?

Oh. My. GOD.

So incoherent.

I blame your fic. I blame you.

This was amazing, pure and simple.

"The dawn is a bloody red as Naraku steps into the world." - SQUEE! Love. That. Line. So. MUCH.

I can't resist: this is a fave.

So lyrical and haunting and beautifully done.

- Pixie
Killshea KavaniCandelabra chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Okay ... that was creepy. o.O But very, very good ... me like.
ice illuser chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
...i thought kikyo was a little OOC, but that may just be my opinion. other than that, it was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I love this story! It's so colorful and passionate and thoughtful! There aren't many Onigumo fics out there, so I'm always glad to see well-written one. I loved the organization and the connections! :3
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was a very intersting backstory. The way you describ his hatred and lust is incredible.
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Excellent story.

An interesting view of the interaction between them and the way that Naraku was born.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
PNT chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This is amazing. I can still feel those weird little shivers running down my spine from the last few lines. Beautiful.
My Soul Your Puppet chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
SWEET-NESS! I loved the emotions and details! LoL! Well great work! Keep it up and dont lose it! Later.

My Soul Is Your Puppet Lea