Reviews for The Look 2: Twisted Shadow
paz chapter 1 . 8/14
Wonderful
Nightwinglover05 chapter 1 . 3/23
I loved it! is think you should write another one where John trys to hit Dean and Sam protect him
jjeess001 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Omg I loved this! Please write more?
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
I love this idea. I've loved reading this, dealing with Dean abused by John, back to his A parenting. Please write more, another one shot or something, your style works well.
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Yay, you wrote a sequel too! I'm glad that Dean started to stand up for himself because of Sam, I wonder though if John only felt regret for the treatment of Dean because Sam pointed out that he knew, I wonder if he'd have just continued for who knows how long if Sam hadn't confronted him. Anyway, I loved the dialogue and how Dean constantly looked at Sam at the beginning, trying to figure out how he would react.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
love it
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great sequel! I enjoyed it! I'm glad that Dean got a rebellious spark there and stood up for himself. D
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Love it!
SeaKat chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I think you did a wonderful job. I like the ending. You hit the nail on the head!
brooki wcester chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
u should do another story about this. i like how am is protecting dean.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Alright Sam! You punch him in the face. C: Thanks for writing a sequel.
Gabbie chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i came across this site and have been reading some of the stories but i have fallen for this one im in love with Supernatural its the greatest show ever and i love how you did the storie i always thought that john had abused dean and i love what you have done to it im hopeing that this isnt the end and that theres more is there? alright hope to read more soon later
D chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
loved it!
busigt-81 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very good! I loved reading them and hope that you will countinue them a little more! Thanks for sharing!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
heh. i feel stupid. thanks for telling me! and god, i love this one too! i'm ecstatic that you made john guilty at the end, and that you made dean defiant. thanks again.