Reviews for The Look 2: Twisted Shadow
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 4/22
I love this idea. I've loved reading this, dealing with Dean abused by John, back to his A parenting. Please write more, another one shot or something, your style works well.
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Yay, you wrote a sequel too! I'm glad that Dean started to stand up for himself because of Sam, I wonder though if John only felt regret for the treatment of Dean because Sam pointed out that he knew, I wonder if he'd have just continued for who knows how long if Sam hadn't confronted him. Anyway, I loved the dialogue and how Dean constantly looked at Sam at the beginning, trying to figure out how he would react.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
love it
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great sequel! I enjoyed it! I'm glad that Dean got a rebellious spark there and stood up for himself. D
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Love it!
SeaKat chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I think you did a wonderful job. I like the ending. You hit the nail on the head!
brooki wcester chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
u should do another story about this. i like how am is protecting dean.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Alright Sam! You punch him in the face. C: Thanks for writing a sequel.
Gabbie chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i came across this site and have been reading some of the stories but i have fallen for this one im in love with Supernatural its the greatest show ever and i love how you did the storie i always thought that john had abused dean and i love what you have done to it im hopeing that this isnt the end and that theres more is there? alright hope to read more soon later
D chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
loved it!
busigt-81 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very good! I loved reading them and hope that you will countinue them a little more! Thanks for sharing!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
heh. i feel stupid. thanks for telling me! and god, i love this one too! i'm ecstatic that you made john guilty at the end, and that you made dean defiant. thanks again.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Whoa! Your work just keeps getting better and better! It's amazing! You really dida good job with this one! Excellent work, mate! _*

Take care,

Belle
LPI3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I loved it! Of course, you did a very good job once again. The only part I found a wee bit awkward was when they were talking about the abuse, right when John was going to hit Sam, and then all of the sudden they were talking about the demon. I still really enjoyed the story! I thought it was awsome, just that one part seemed a bit strange to me. :) but still, the rest of the story was fantastice, props to you!

LPI3
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I'm really glad you decided to continue it. The was you made Sam stand up for Dean so boldly was indeed refreshing and I hope it happens on the show. Just something about the way Dean said, "all things considered," the way he did kind of struck me as odd. Anyways, back to your story. I liked the way you didn't make John just angry, like a ranting and raving lunatic that just is out to bash around Dean a bit. I like that you gave him a little more character and showed his remorse at the end. Basically, the exact scenario I was looking for and you pulled it off quite nicely. I will be looking for more from you in the future.

God bless,