Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
M.P-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I really love this fanfiction. The lovers that never were and never will be . . . . but should have been. I really do think that Yuko deserves SOME kind of compensation. She's really too kind for her own good. . . maybe that's why she smokes and drinks?
Eva-AngelK chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
completly beuttiful.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I don't know which one is my favorite, though I imagine a five-year-old Yuuko to be irresistibly adorable.
Shadow Coyote chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
It's so sad and wistful. I loved it.
Peach Sugar chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow so amazing! I just love this story and I've read it over and over again! I hope you write more Clow/Yuuko fics because there aren't enough of them!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
What a melancholy fic, very beautiful though.
yuehswind chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
can not express my awe.
Namariel chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh that was so sweet and tender! I knew there was someone else out there besides me that really likes Clow and Yuuko interacting! I love Clow he's so quiet and wise, there are not enough fics about him! Good job, congratulations, you choose the words very well to communicate what they are like and how they feel, and they are both very in character.

Loves!

Namariel, out!
Miata Montesco chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
What a sweet pairing! I really love n.n your fic is amazing! jijiji (I really dont know why i love Clow so much O.O)

Good!
Sweet Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wow. This is great. Very well written and original - I particularly like the idea of Clow and Yuuko meeting when they were still young. I also enjoy the short tidbits, it's like we're looking at a collection of moving photographs.

Hope you write more Clow/Yuuko fics in the future.

Ruby
awesome chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I like it! It's a bit of a darker outlook between the relationship of Clow and Yuko, but it's good!