Reviews for Exile
chris kidder chapter 6 . 4/3
keep on writing
Itsupiki Okami chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like how you made Naruto's friends be in shock when they found out about Naruto and didn't have then be completely okay with it but in disbelief.
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Kill those fuckin' bastards.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I hope that there well be more to come.

C.D.
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
yea so good sakura is being a bitch
kaiser8krs chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Keep it up dude you are an great writter
CrystalBud chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Please, preety please update and don't give up! I love this story and it would be such a waste to stop it T-T
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Tsunade needs to to beat some people up.

interesting plot.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Get what I am trying to say?
Number1HinataFan chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
when When WHEN! When is it coming out?
seamus chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
man tou have to get the next one out asap cant wait
The Manga Magician chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
update soon. or i shall contact the FLF (Fanfiction location finders)
MiniRoonie chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
I know im a late reader but this fanfic caught my attention and i just had to read it! It really is coming out great and i hope you update soon cause i am really curious about what is going to happen next!

So please, please, please! Update soon!
Moy99 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Simply unrealistic in terms of the anime itself.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Naruto is back in the Wave! Word is going to get out of that country and maybe reach Konoha. I hope that everything goes well. This is so unfair. Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.