Reviews for To Err Is Human
Nim Draug chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I've read this so many times!
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
ah excellent, and fluff ending too...good :D
ElvesAreEpic chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really love your story! Write another like it please! I will review for you if you do.
Reading Ella chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Yeah, to err is human. To purr is cat. To arr is pirate. It is simply the way of life. I liked your story. The twins were more in character that a lot of the time.
fangirl29 chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
I hope you don't mind a review years after you posted this story. I really enjoy reading Legolas/Aragorn friendship stories, especially ones with a little Legolas whumping. It was very well written,with lots of angst and hurt/comfort for such a short piece. It's short for me because I could read your work forever! Thanks for sharing!
ShaolinQueen chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Love this story! Great job!
spiritstallion chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
I loved it! Please make some more stories like this!
spiritstallion chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Legolas and Aragorn sure have their days don't they?
spiritstallion chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Oh! I hope Legolas will be okay!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Poor Legolas! Why doesn't he tell Aragorn he isn't feeling well?
Random Authoress chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Very nicely done. Poor Legolas...nausea is not a fun thing. Aragorn definitely needs to pay more attention when he's being taught, though! I like it.
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
Aw poor Legolas and poor Aragorn. I was just waiting for Aragorn to bonk his head against a wall. hehe.
Fullmetal Flame Alchemist chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
Poor Legolas with his evil splinter-y thorn! But at least Aragorn learned his lesson. Very good story. Have you ever considered writing slash? You would probably be good at it...
Silivren Tinu chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Alright, I'm willing to forgive Aragorn now. *g* The poor ranger already feels guilty enough. This chapter was so sweet! *sigh* Poor Aragorn, he really came to rue his behaviour dearly. I loved Legolas waking up the moment he did and forgiving his friend. Aragorn really needed that forgiveness.

"He might still need to beat some sense into the human's thick skull, but that could wait until later. Now he needed to sleep to regain his strength to perform the said task." - LOL, I liked that ending! *hugs the two of them* I really enjoyed this story! :) :) :)

Almut
Aranna Undomiel chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
How come I forgot to read this great story?*looks at self with great shock* Hmm, maybe by completely overlooking the alerts in the mailbox, caused by a huge backlog of alerts ;)

Glad I read it now though. First and fifth chapter filled with the humor that made Painful Experiences so great, and the others filled with nice angst and suffering from Legolas :) Really loved it * once again mentally kicks herself for not reading sooner*

Will read your next story much quicker, so you better make sure another one comes quickly...LOL