Reviews for Love Goes On
darknexus77 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
HIATUS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! UZUMAKI HINATA IS A QUITER! PAYBACK IS A B ITCH! YOU WERE GLAD ANOTHER FIC WAS DISCONTINUED BECAUSE IT WASNT YOUR CRACK PAIRING NARUHINA! AND NOW YOUR FIC IS DISCONTINUED I LOVE IT! PS YOU S UCK HYPOCRITE!
Allemery chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Wow, sorry it's taken me so long to review. I didn't realize a new chap was up or I would've come (virtually, I suppose)running.

First things first: do Sissy and Tommy bear any significance (besides just a bit of comic relief) on the rest of the plot? Just curious; it would be interesting to dig into that.

And I really appreciate your properly blunt and not at all self-aware Ash. He's absolute fun to read.

May's okay :P (I think I'll always be a fan of Misty...but maybe not w/ Ash...how's Gary lookin' lately?)

All this is a drawn out way of ordering you to write more.

Ari (I trying to wean people off of chichi and all of its variations - a little help please)
LuciferIX chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
I feel as if I've read this one before. Its definitly a good one but I just can't get it out of my head that I have. Maybe I'm just reading too many fics and they are starting to run together.

Very nice story, the idea that May is afraid that her feelings for Ash would ruin their friendship is a great topic to use. Its probably the second worst thing that could come off of a confession, with the first being outright rejection and saying that they have someone else.

Can't wait to see what gets put up next, keep the updates coming!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Nice story you have here. I'm working on a Pokemon story too. Check it out when you have time.
Allemery chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Hahaha. Ash needs to get a grip. This is such a hilarious scenario, I feel like I have to hear the rest of the story. Can't wait to read more.

Allemery

PS - I couldn't tell if that was a shoutout (to moi; you shouldn't have), or an insult. Of course I would read your work (and fall in love with it, too)!
Mr. Nine chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
That was great!
LuciferIX chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
This was a really odd chapter. It actually seems closer to Pokeshipping than Advance, it definitly makes a good April Fool's joke fic.

I really don't know what to say. This was definitly original, but I will say that I enjoyed reading it. Keep the updates coming!
Allemery chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Wow, this was fantastic writing here. I love your AU work more than anything else. The characterization was just so well done and the dialogue was very in line with the characters you created.

Keep writing - even though I hate AshMay, it's starting to grow on me. Only you could do that ;).

Lots of love,

ChiChi
Felipe Salvador chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
excellent! continue with this marvelous work, please! I love it so much..!
Chi-Chi chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Too lazy to log in - but how witty are you? This is so cute and I love the narration. I say you're amazing, but you already know that, don't you?

Always ready to beta (please!),

Chi-Chi
LuciferIX chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Funny how sometimes the seemingly worst parts of life can create some of the best things that can happen to you.

You made the connections perfectly and you did a good job of showing how obsessed May was with Ash (even if you didn't mention his actual name). You also made May look realistic with the first half just describing the relationship with her bother.

Very nice chapter. Can't wait to see what you put up next. Keep 'em coming!
Fender chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Aw. Just read the three so far. They're so-*looks around*-cute! p. I'll just tag this and wait for more! 8D
LuciferIX chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
I've read this one before. Not sure if I reviewed it at that time as well though. I always did like it thought. It made them both look like the good friends who were unexperienced with the matters of romance (which they more and likely are). And I wonder if May even knew exactly why she was asking about Ash and Misty.

But either way this was very good for a song fic. Usually the song is the entire focus of the fic and the fic itself isn't emphasized. But in this one the song is just as a background as the rest of the fic is being told.

As I said before, I've always liked this fic and that has yet to change. Can't wait to see the next one you put up, keep 'em coming!
Auraknight117 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow and i mean wow! U made these guys sound so different!May a nerd & Ash a jock also Ash being a nerd in a jocks body! Man so amazing :D I can say one thing u really made me get the whole story in my head i could really picture it! Keep writing!
Milotic617 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
hey that was great and interesting. ash is a nerd trapped in a jocks body-ooh! and that was nice how ash thought of may as hope. cant wait for more chapters