Reviews for Only Human
Haha, Disney cards? But poor Dumbo and Simba and all the rest would get hurt!

I all your fics, you always have some great lines. "cranky ex-pharaohs with lacklustre interpersonal skills" and the whole issue of Bakura. Your take on that makes much more sense btw. He's like a stray alley cat that you can't get rid of. XD
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 2/21
Heeheeheehee oh poor Yami.
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
OMG! Disney characters as Duel Monsters? Simba would pwn all! Seriously though, I pretty much love all your non-yaoi stories. You really seem to get the characters.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
_ VERY well written story! I loved the idea of having Disney cards become Duel Monsters cards, ha ha.
IndigoRaine chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Infinitely cute.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
So melancholic. Poor Anzu, and yet... get over it! Well, she's aware it will never be, so that's something.

As always, fabulous descriptions. And Disney cards! ::snort::
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That last line just cracked me up. I love how you described Yami as a "cranky ex-pharaoh with lacklustre interpersonal skills." I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that before. Also, you gave an accurate presentation of Anzu. Most people are too lazy to do so, and just characterize Tea (the obnoxious dubbed mauling of Anzu) and then bash her beyond recognizion. Great job on this story! _
Blue September chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
First, let me start off by saying, that I am in no way, shape or form a Yami/Anzu fan, but I sincerly enjoyed that. It was one of the most accurate portrayals of not only Anzu's personality, but Yami's as well, that I have ever read (Manga canon excluded). "...cranky ex-pharaohs with lacklustre interpersonal skills." I think that was my favourite line. Lol!

Wow! Seriously, you really captured Anzu in this fic, the way she always tries to get Yami's attention, the way he's always so dense. She's just a normal teenaged girl and you really expressed that. I love the way you compared the way she would have normally reacted to Jounouchi or Honda v.s. the way she restrained herself when it came to Yami.

In most fics, Anzu in either not herself or bashed beyond recognition. Not that I'm not for a little poking fun at characters every now and then, but it's nice to see something like this every once in a while.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*chuckles* I found this very adorable. Extraordinarily well done. I like his reactions to everything, and his reasons for staying. All of those small details fit in perfectly. Excellent.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Very nice. I love the descriptions of Yami, of Anzu's perceptions of him. And how he instantly relents when informed Yugi would enjoy the movies.
Misura chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I have to confess: I'm with Yami on the Disney-issue. If only because I'd feel really sad, watching Dumbo getting blasted by a BEWD. And of course that wasn't exactly the central plot-point in your fic, but since I feel like squealing over your portrayal of Anzu next, I just wanted to voice some support for Yami first. ; So uhm, yes, I loved the way you wrote Anzu. I tried to think of why, but I don't seem to be able to; she's just so very cool and real and human and wonderful. The part in which she compares Yugi and Yami to two different kinds of books was definitely my favorite one, even if the whole fic made for a wondrously enjoyable read. -
TamerTerra chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
... I don't know what to say. Disney cards are definitely crack-love, though. XD