Reviews for What You Are and Who You Are
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
cute story. Glad what happen with Anya was resolved.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow, great history reference at the end.

This story an okay story it heartful and full of forgiveness of the past.

I really enjoyed this story and I hope to see many more in the future. :D
Starsinger chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow, how did I manage to miss this one, very touching and sweet, I love it!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Gosh, this is good. Author Alert. )
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow, amazing! I love it! I'm a huge fan of Kiotr! Great work!
no-name-writer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wonderful story! You have a fantastic talent for detail.

Your little tale made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Please continue to write more Kiotr fics!
Amokitty chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I wish I had an ounce of your talent. THEN, I think I could show my admiration and respect properly. I’d like to write as good a review, as you write a story. Sadly, we’re both stuck with my limited means of expression. I’ll do my best though, because I thought this story was exceptional.

Ever since the last Kiotr chat, I’ve been looking forward to this story, and I’ve enjoyed it so much! It’s a nice change of pace. No villains to be found. Just good, solid, character driven storytelling.

Peter almost getting clipped by a Chevy Impala, and getting called a “crackhead” gave me a pause and a chuckle. It was such an everyday non-comic sort of happenstance. It’s not Omega Red or Proteus that we’re seeing, just a smart ass in a fast car. It’s kind of hard to explain... I just liked that a lot.

Anya’s misery was sad and touching to read. Thanks for giving us a more indepth look at this little known character. The ‘strawberry blonde’ mention amused me much. ;)

I’m so glad to see Peter acknowledge his feelings about Illyana’s death, and how his past behavior has hurt Kitty. You’ve touched on a lot of issues that I wish could be addressed in canon. At least in *your* stories, Peter can deal with his mistakes and his hurt and anger, and start to move forward with his life. I wish Marvel editors felt the same way. I want the poor man to have some happiness!

Unfortunately, we never got to see Peter and Kitty celebrate her birthday! I think that would’ve been very interesting. And despite the bittersweet, melancholy tone to this story, the ending was both uplifting, and rather heartening to read. A fantastic job from a fantastic author. Thanks for writing this. :)
burningnostalgia chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This is fantastic! I love the emotion.

A steel heart. Man, that's a tough one. Your choice of words was just perfect.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That is so sweet. I loved it.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Fantastic story!

I liked your re-mentioning of Anya's statement about a man that was made of steel not having a heart, despite the fact that she was still able to break Piotr's irregardless. That, and the 'Wake up, crackhead' comment was good too, it was amusing just trying to visualize someone actually being brave and bold enough to shout that at Piotr.

It was also nice to see Piotr getting some closure, which he wasn't necessarily seeking out or even wanting, but was something that he was definitely needing on a whole variety of levels.

And, you even managed to bring Anya full circle too, which was a masterful stroke!

Both, with the revelation of her own sympathetic plight, and with something of a new friendship being kindled between her, Piotr, and Kitty.

Anyways, great job again!
Teardrops and Roses chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Ever since you told of me that you were working on this in the reply to my other review, I had been anxiously awaiting it. I must admit, I had great expectations for this story, and I thank you for not only hitting the mark but passing it as well. This story not only made me feel for Piotr, but mainly Anya; amazing job! As always, I love the Kiotr; please, continue writing, your stories never cease to amaze me.
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
You actually made me feel sorry for Anya. Great story!
anhayla1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Oh yay! I love this story, Kirayoshi! I'm so glad Peter got the chance to resolve some of the things that weigh heavily on him. Poor guy has suffered enough. It was very sad about Anya's daughter, poor kid. And I loved the Star Wars Matraska dolls, lol, I want that! I'm sure Kitty will be thrilled with them, just like I'm thriled with this story. :)