Reviews for Drama King
ShalimarMars chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
thats cool i really love the ending and how they got their revenge on Usagi!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
*roll eyes* why must girls be so grudgefull? anyway like the story! a whole lot
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
oh this interesting! really interesting
pretend2besome1 chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
already end? it's so soon. well but it's a happy ending so it's all good _
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Once again another ending. I mean, Rei got what she wanted, Haruka got what she wanted, Usagi got what she deserved and Makoto doesn't have to listen to her bitching. A happy ending indeed.
Wicked Desire chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Hehe, very nice. I applaud thee. I wouldn't have thought it would work so well, and maybe for me it wouldn't have, but you've done it quite beautifully. Lovely romantic comedy. Looking forward to more like it.
Soleil-Lune chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
-_- it all ended too soon for me :( It was a good story :) Hope that you come up with a new one :D
royal destiny chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
i can't believe that this story is done. it was awesome. bye!
sja.1989 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow! the first chapter was really GREAT! i really loved it! hope you write more fics...especially about a HARUKA~MICHIRU LOVE STORY!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
aww great ending. The conversation between Rei and Michiru went smooth for once!*laughs* and the one between Minako and Haruka was not only sweet but funny too, I loved this fic. Well keep up the great work, I can't wait to read your next fic, ttyl!

~ Moi
Thorn on a Rose chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
...simple plan...Way Cool! I really enjoyed this chapter especially the plan!- Poor Haruka though. Jumping to conclusions, then running off before anyone can explain...wait a minute! That is Haruka-~

Great Job!

Till Next Time,

ToaR
pretend2besome1 chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
*shook my head* Haruka was asuming things too quickly.
royal destiny chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
poor haruka. she is always jumping to conclusions. update soon!
Soleil-Lune chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
_ This is getting really exciting :) Can't wait to see more of this story :)
Amnesia Nymph chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
whahaha now that's what I call revenge! great chapter, poor Haruka though. As always she completely misunderstood but who can blame her? She wasn't informed about their little plan. I really hope Michiru and Haruka will be able to become friends at the end of this story...well i'll stop writing now and give you the time to write the next chapter, i'm ho0ked! UPDATE so0n!

~ Moi