Reviews for Losing You
AnotherStar chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I feel the same way. I died after episode 15. Ugh. It hurt so bad to watch. This story is amazing, though, and well written.
irok2hard chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
omg you need to write the second part as soon as possible!
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This made me sad... Why'd you have to make me sad...? :Sniffle: I'll finish the review from the second half of this. :Wanders off to read second half:
cemetarydemon chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
uwahh! i wanna read the second half to this! its so...so...soo...TRUE! i never noticed the things you mentioned in here that happened in the anime before! i really wanna read the second half...i guess ill check your profile to see if you posted it as a new story P LOVED this!

~Shi~
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This teared me up. It's beautiful and so sad. I love it, but it really is a ending without an ending.
Robias chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
i actually found this because of your post as LJ, that pointed out a theif who took this story... I am now quite glad that she did, because i fear that i wouldn't have found this otherwise, visiting as rarely as i do

great characteization. i will never get enough of kaoru-point-of-viewers... i love the part that describes how scared both of the twins are of what is new, it is just lovely!

hehe thanks, little theif, for making it possible for me to find it. and thank YOU for writing it in the first place!
kawaii-kirei chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I love this, I seriously do. X3 and the ending made me pause and reread it all over again, because it was just so beautiful. and i swear, the last line is uber nice.
Nattvarg chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Aww, so damn.. good story ._.

IT HURTS MY BELLY!11!ONE

*cough* *mumble mumble*

..But I would still like that second part. Tee hee. x3

Bye bye.
aviddelusions chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Second chapter would be nice...second chapter would be REALLY nice right about now.

I love this and I feel so sorry for Kaoru. I'm a Hikaru/Kaoru shipper (probably the only incestial pairing I could ever love so much)and the way you portrayed this was perfect. I'm curious of how this will fan out following the anime or something of your own creation. Anyway hope you update soon for I really do want to read more of this.

Darkest Illusions
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aw, poor Kaoru. ;_; I like how you used the scenes from the episodes and put Kaoru's thoughts into it. I was thinking he was thinking along those same lines when I saw those episodes. ~sigh~ LOVIN' THE ANGST! :D
ms007 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
ah! this plot was what i was thinking when i watch eps. 15

please, do continue, ne? _
ramaloki chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
ohh i love this..you should post a second chapter! more lovely twins! lol
Martinis and Mixed Feelings chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That's so beautifully sad! Please continue? This is seriously great! I love it!
WHPIAR chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Let's just say that if you posted your second part, I would read it. I've noticed even if there's things about it you don't like, people will still review well because they like it! I know I'd review well. -. Can't wait to read it!