Reviews for Walking a New Path Part Two: March of War
Love Faith Embers chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
:D Great story! Going to read the next one!
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Well I'm done, said I wouldn't read a Ron/Hermione story and you've gone and done it so I'm stopping from here. Lol you also never really explained anything as to how they came back all I got was that something to do with Merlin. I'm gutted
master1527 chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
good work
Theta-McBride chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Love it!
Will read sequel tomorrow! :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
i thought the enemy would be a site lord.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
lol. teenagers. i just hope anakin wont turn to dark side.
Silky Button chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
not gonna lie, the whole H/Hr bro/sis and worse Ron/Hr kinda... buzz killed the story... so I'm gonna pretend neither happened ;)

besides that, great story! glad the Potter's are back!
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
Lots of items that will change the course of Star Wars history, but for the better. Was the incident with the Tuskens the fall to the dark that was prophecied, or are we still to go through that?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
What was testing Harry's shields? Is Harry taking Hedwig with him, what of Fawkes?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Why does it happen that when I think of the name Dumbledore it comes out with Palpatine's picture?
BlackestMorning chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Hehehe
misteryman526 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I find the reconciliation with Dumbledore very inappropriate for a Jedi Knight. While it is fine that Harry forgave Albus for his actions in the name of "the Greater Good", Harry should have at least insisted that he retire from his position as Headmaster. Leaving a man who deliberately abused a child (and regularly put all the children under his care at risk) in charge of a school is inappropriate, and certainly a violation of the Jedi commitment to protecting innocents.
mkeeg91 chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
not gonna lie. when u first killed off Hermione I almost cried cause she is my fav. HP character. A

Major Character Death' warning in ur description would have been nice. Killing her off almost turned me away from ur story, though I'm glad I kept reading. This story is awesome.

My next problem is earlier u said no H/G, yet thats happening. And y is Hermione his 'sister'? :( And y is she with Ron? That is disgusting! He is 2 times older than her!

And Y leaving Earth for the last time? I hope this isn't the end of Hermione... even if wish she would get together with her NON-brother Harry ;) lol!

On the other hand, this series is AWESOME! Even with the few family, romance issues I have with it, the rest is extremely good and I can't wait to see where u will take them. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
I found your work from reading a fic you cowrote with knightblazer85. WaNP was similar, so I started reading you there.

It seems you brought Harry into the Star Wars series to be a magic cure for the bad things without making the bad things proportionally worse. Not high brow, but very fun to read. I was definitely enjoying watching the good guys win completely.

The recent events on earth though, are really just too much to suspend disbelief. Unless Harry uses something he brought from his life as a Jedi (most prominently, lightsaber), the standard rules of the magical world should decide events. The standard rule is that the AK kills when it connects. You lose me, therefore, when you let Harry live through the AK with no systemic explanation. And bringing back the dead people is a real cherry on top.

Thanks for the fun.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
You've done a great job on this series. I've especially been impressed with the expression of emotion that has been included. Not an easy thing to portray in written form but well done! Thanks for sharing.