Reviews for Lost and Found
marceline19 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
oh shoot I just saw that it is finisched, too bad it seemed like a great story but I am going to stop reading it now before being too into it!
marceline19 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
That's sad!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love it so far!
maligal17 chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Thi is a great story! Please continue it!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Biba79 chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
I'm getting addicted to your stories, especially ones that haven't been updated in such a long time! Tsk tsk tsk.

WOW! I love this story, especially the angst in this one. I love the conflict that they go through, and what Brennan goes through with Parker, and how she takes care of him when Booth's at the library, and how she almost left them alone. That was so angsty and perfect.

I love that she's hiding with them, even though it wasn't on purpose!

I really hope that one day you will update your older fanfics! ;)
Scarywhit chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Good story so far! Only thing I have is nitpicks (I'm from Montana, down the road from Seeley Lake... well I life down the road, about two hours, from Seeley and am from the other, flatter part of the state). First things first, the lake is fairly large, and not blue. It's actually pretty dark and cold, but beautiful, yes. There is no town Brent. The Lodge is called Double Arrow Lodge. Seeley Lake is a town; we don't have villages in Montana. Just cities and towns.. well on the Rez there are unofficial villages, but called towns none the less. We don't call it country in the mountains. Outdoors, outside, forest, woods, mountains, lakeside, what have you, but not country unless you're on flatter land.

We Montanans are pretty correct in what we call things, I know it's annoying. But there you are. I really like how you write and the story as it is progressing. I things it's been a while since an update (I forgot to look) but I would love to see the end of this one finish out for the best!
JadedOne47 chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
Loved it, want more (just read the whole lot today).
MAB082 chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
I love love love this story. Extremely well written.
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This story looked interesting, but I didn't want to start reading it knowing that it was 17 chapters, and not complete. Hope you finish it up...
BnBfanatic chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
It's frustrating as a reader, to read an exciting story with danger and angst only to find out it just stopped 2 yrs ago before we even got an ending.
Simpleman chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Are you done with story? Or can I hope for more chapters?
ReadingRed chapter 15 . 11/18/2008
it is a great story. please post a new chapter soon. I'd love to read more.
drbones chapter 11 . 11/18/2008
update soon please
IsleofSkye chapter 17 . 11/13/2008
OH man! I can't believe there isn't an end yet! You need to finish this story. It's so well written.

please update!