Reviews for Ai no Merodii
littletwinstars chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
please continue writing this
unicornndragon chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Cool story. Please update soon. -grin- megxryu. They are my favorite pairing. I like kyuxmeg too though but I love megxryu better. So yeah. I think I will carry on reading this fic.
nanamisakurachan chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
...is there more? cuz i kind of want more lol
animegrlrlz chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
yat another chap finished did meg loose her memory of dds and what about her photographic memeory
elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
cool!

MegxRyu forever

and u combined it with one of my favorite anime

ayashi no ceres

plz do review soon...

Ja
Cresentas chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Nice plot. Though you seem to have forgotten a very important point about Megumi. SHE HAS PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY. WHICH MEANS THAT SHE CANNOT FORGET ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR A SECOND. So improve on that and the story will be REALLY REALLY good..
nenene chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
didn't you know that it was kyu and megumi. megumi likes kyu not ryu, ryu's for someone else. only joking. well i just dont agree about you making stories about meg and ryu. i want you to make a story about meg and kyu, pls. just not with ryu! pls ;-(. he! he! he!
Mask Rider Roy chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Nice. But it seemes that Kyu and Ryu's personality switched places, with Kyu being the agreesive and Ryu the calm type. ut your chapter is a bit short. try to make it longer on Chapter 5. Oh yeah, If you read my fics, please leave a good and honest review. thanks!
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Your fic looks tempting, combining the DSQ characters with Ayashi no Ceres (with Aya Mikage the main heroine), but I'm sorry to say that I'm a bit lost. Perhaps you should put more emphasis to your plot so that other readers will be able to follow your fic more closely. But don't feel down. Try to improve your story making on chapter 2. I have a feeling that your fic has potentials. You just need to put more effort.