Reviews for Coming Clean
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i liked it! ]
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Good Job! You write like a proffesional writer.
Spiderman rules 321 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Very good. I loved the dialouge between Robbie and Peter.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Peter should be the one suing JJ! Great story. :)
41eugoR chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
J.J always cracks me up. Lol, for a sec I believed his heart would soften after hearing Pete's story, but nopes, then it would make him OOC. Anywayz enjoyed this one-shot! Great job!
DryBonesReborn chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Pretty cool.
Twilight Scribe chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Awesome. There's nothing I love more than seeing Pete get the best of JJ.

I will admit I haven't been keeping up with the comics lately so the storyline you're working on is a bit alien to me, but you've done a marvelous job. This tale reminded me more of the spiderman novels than a fan fic.

Gather your pals and get to work on a sequal!
closetfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Mark, what an excellent story. Crisp, tight, flows well, very discriptive.

So, this critique is to help tighten your writing style...drop some of the tags. "he said, she said."

You don't always need them especially when there are only two people talking. I could see that in some places you didn't use them. Terrific. But some places they were extraneous.

But your writing is so well done, that's the only little criticism I could find.

Nicely done.
Georgia Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Bravo, Mark. A superb, well-crafted story. Your characterizations are spot on and the interaction between those characters is excellent. I especially liked the confrontation between Peter and "ole J." This storyline is just begging for a sequel and I do hope that you give it consideration. You've come such a long way from your first story. Keep on writing. ;-) Georgia
jjonahjameson chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Happy Birthday, Mark!

I loved the way you had Peter retell his origins to J in this story, and J's reception of it was great - totally in character. Interesting and fun story.
jenskott chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Happy Birthday, Mark!

Oh, yezs. Peter telling Jameson REALLY off. It was about goddamn time.

Curiously, I udnerstand why Jameson doesn't want withdrawing the lawsuit. Still, that stunt to wash the face of the newspaper can backfire. After all, Peter TOOK Spider-Man's snapshots. And Peter or anybody can bring up during the trial the times the Bugle has employed criminals, or Jameson has hired them.

I was interesed about Robbie's reaction. During years fans have wondered if he knew or not. And I would have liked knowing what Betty would think if Peter told her he was on the brink of coming clean with her and proposing her way back when they were dating.
LemonyShepard chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
o that was good. I think that J seemed a little too nice at some parts, but other than that it was great!

I'm really excited for the rest of the Civil War issues. It's the first big thing to happen to Marvel since the Secret Wars, and Spidey's unmasking is the biggest thing to happen to the wallcrawler since he and MJ got married! Seriously, can't wait!
Jen K chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Happy Birthday! This was really good. It was interesting to see how all the people he worked with reacted. I've never really followed the comics but it looks like they're going in a really neat direction.
CykePhoenixSummers chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
aw, that was a cool oneshot! hope you had a great birthday _... mine's not for another over 2 months, but that's fine. i have no hurry in turning 18. i wanna stay a kid FOREVER... tho i don't think i'll ever grow up, i'm always going to be a kid at heart. well i'll ttyl Mark. Bye bye. (see, i kept my promise that i'd read this. I'm a woman of my word ~_ and don't u forget it.)
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Happy Birthday, Mark. (Again, late)

It's neat to see Peter talking to J after what happened after his unmasking. But of course, Jonah still doesn't have a change of heart, much, after all of this.

Aw, that's was great Peter and MJ you did. Wonderful.

Thanks for mentioning me, that was sweet. :D