Reviews for Over The Years
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Fantastic and all that good jazz! :D

Btw, lively rant at the end. I'm thinking mostly around the same thing hen I see or read romantic stuff.
Xenolicious chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Please come back to the story! It's so beautifully and eloquently written! Unless of course it's actually complete and was simply not labelled as such. Either way this is sincerely one of the best NejiTen I've ever had the pleasure of reading, so thank you very much indeed. :3
emachookie chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I honestly agree with you. It just seems so surreal that people forgive so easily. Some may find it an endearing trait or some may find it convenient but it's just so quick! I myself am a person who holds grudges, especially when someone really fs me over. So the fact that people just forgives gets on my nerves. Either they have to prove it, or suffer for a while or move on. That's what I say. Anyway, greta story and great development. :)
Lili Bibi chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Lol! Angry mob of cousins! XD
Cavallo Alato chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Wow...I love how you write NejiTen, they're absolutely adorable! Great story :D
Cavallo Alato chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
I'd just like to say, I adore your NejiTen writing. This story has made my day so far. You write so fluently and well, it's a pleasure to read. You even incorporate fangirls without making it messy! :D
bubbles12345 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Wow, absolutely LOVED the ending. You gave Tenten spunk, and showed us that not all girls would fall so easily. Even if they're someone as near-perfection as Neji :)
DarkQueenDraconite chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Ahem. NO, you are not vengeful at all! I feel exactly the same way!

Like, in real life, no one ever does that. I'm also disgusted by silly soap operas.

And great story! Please continue!
Mizily chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I seriously worship you. This may be my favourite NejiTen fic of all time. It's well paced, flows beautifully, and so, so amusing. I do love your little Hyuuga fanboys. And, unlike many, it's believable and they're not making out halfway through the first chapter (only the seventh :P) and it's still amazingly sweet and fluffy at the same time. The cake scene is my favourite, and it's so Neji how he's perfectly composed and polite over what's one of the sweetest moments ever written for him. I mean, I mean I'm lost for words, because I'm in such total awe of this. I think I'd cry in happiness if any of your stories were updated. They're all love.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2010

Please let me know if u will be continuing this

I really hope that u will. Please don't abandon this story

It's a great story
Marie chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
I'm going over all your stories again and have to say, yes, I love them all as much as I did years ago. I know you've stopped writing but thank you for all you've contributed to the Naruto fandom.
Laertes chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
just got rocked neji
Midnight Insomniac chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I love the story. UPDATE PLEASE!