Reviews for Over The Years
ink7blot chapter 7 . 3/26
Your hatred of easy reconciliation is easily explained: you value a good story. Honestly! It’s one thing to get together and be happy and just BOOM endgame, but it’s another thing to have a relationship and develop and grow. You want more than just the ship, you want a good story out of it, with feelings and problems and things that make you want to squeal/cry/laugh/scream.

Your need for a good story is something I appreciate GREATLY since it means you wrote a wonderful, wonderful story. I literally had to go through every one of my 200 favortied fics in order to find this one again and god was it WORTH IT. Expect for me to re read this more in the future.

My most favoritest thing about this story is that Tenten becomes the darling of the Hyuugas and all the boy cousins get jealous. But how about the girl cousins? What do they think of Tenten? (Personally, I think they’ll love her and yet also find the need to do something about her nest of hair and 50 bajillion bobby pins.) I mean, Hinata probably adores her. The elders think she’s great. Hiashi... well, he wouldn’t be adverse to Neji courting her.

Anyyywayyys, I hope there are more chapters? If not, I will accept what has been gifted and move on. But this is a fantastic story.

Love ~Scarlet
TheJadeSceptre chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
This is so nice!
Iris chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
...Well, I personally loved how you wrote Neji. Oh my gosh yes. Delish. As was the story. But holy Jesus on a flying pogo stick - the idea of a flushed, frantic Neji? *swoon* Dear gods have mercy...
hanny.trinh chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Is it finished? I want more! Btw this story was really fun to read. I laughed until my stomach hurt.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Fantastic and all that good jazz! :D

Btw, lively rant at the end. I'm thinking mostly around the same thing hen I see or read romantic stuff.
Xenolicious chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Please come back to the story! It's so beautifully and eloquently written! Unless of course it's actually complete and was simply not labelled as such. Either way this is sincerely one of the best NejiTen I've ever had the pleasure of reading, so thank you very much indeed. :3
emachookie chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I honestly agree with you. It just seems so surreal that people forgive so easily. Some may find it an endearing trait or some may find it convenient but it's just so quick! I myself am a person who holds grudges, especially when someone really fs me over. So the fact that people just forgives gets on my nerves. Either they have to prove it, or suffer for a while or move on. That's what I say. Anyway, greta story and great development. :)
Lili Bibi chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Lol! Angry mob of cousins! XD
Cavallo Alato chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Wow...I love how you write NejiTen, they're absolutely adorable! Great story :D
Cavallo Alato chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
I'd just like to say, I adore your NejiTen writing. This story has made my day so far. You write so fluently and well, it's a pleasure to read. You even incorporate fangirls without making it messy! :D
bubbles12345 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Wow, absolutely LOVED the ending. You gave Tenten spunk, and showed us that not all girls would fall so easily. Even if they're someone as near-perfection as Neji :)
DarkQueenDraconite chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Ahem. NO, you are not vengeful at all! I feel exactly the same way!

Like, in real life, no one ever does that. I'm also disgusted by silly soap operas.

And great story! Please continue!
croquette queen chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I seriously worship you. This may be my favourite NejiTen fic of all time. It's well paced, flows beautifully, and so, so amusing. I do love your little Hyuuga fanboys. And, unlike many, it's believable and they're not making out halfway through the first chapter (only the seventh :P) and it's still amazingly sweet and fluffy at the same time. The cake scene is my favourite, and it's so Neji how he's perfectly composed and polite over what's one of the sweetest moments ever written for him. I mean, I mean I'm lost for words, because I'm in such total awe of this. I think I'd cry in happiness if any of your stories were updated. They're all love.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Continue this
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Please let me know if u will be continuing this

I really hope that u will. Please don't abandon this story

It's a great story