Reviews for Vanilla
Chouxes chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I was too lazy to log in, so, here I am, writing this as a guest. Anyway, I am literally crying right now. I feel sad that I never got to know you. You had a true talent, something rare, and without you, the world will be less bright for everyone that knew you. We all miss you! :) R.I.P Serenanna, we love you. And if there is a heaven, I am 101% sure that you are there.
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
great story, now I want some ice cream :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
MAKE A CONTINUATION, PLEASE!
theMoonlightWolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ummmmm... You killed My freaking brain you freaking #!%

! #$% *% #$!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow, Amazing.

i really admire you a lot as a writer, i loved "of ballet and bullets"! amaaaazing.
jessica chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lol reminds me uf wen i read this thing wit avatar the last airbender wit katara n aang he didnt lik chocklate so she put a pice n her mouth n kissed him n then he liked it lolzzz same wit icarly wit sam/freddie they got chocklate over then n ... the important thing is tht i LOVED IT AWSOME SWEET(LITTERALLY SWEET)hope i read more from u :)
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL OMG Now it makes sense! "Boredom" by UnwantedBlackRoseProductions has a reference to this! I get the joke now! LOL Great story! POWER TO EDXWIN FLUFFY LUB!
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ah, this is one hot well done fic! I love it. 3
Aprillis chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
It's nice to see Edwin fluff! I like your storytelling a lot.

Oh but... in the manga, Ed mentioned that he likes cheese: (paraphrased)'it's amazing that something as delicious as cheese is made from milk'. I think it was sometime during their childhood, right before they attempted to transmute their mom.

Anyways, loved the story!
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
*snort* "I'm getting an idea!" That made me laugh. Awesome story!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Nice work.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
BWAH! This is just soo darn cute. And as it's cold and I've got the heat on, it's a sweet little story to warm me up. Amazingly fun, as are most of the stories I've read from you.

Thanks for sharing it.
Tyan chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Haha, excellent! Man, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat ice cream with a straight face again.
Crowbartender chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow...That was...sweet?...That seems like a good word to use, yeah. X3.
Rachel Conners chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
i'm gonna laugh whenever i here the words "ice cream" now! But i absolutly LOVE your story! YAY 4 YOU!