Reviews for Frosted Glass
SilverStella chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
awesome!
Yuna chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Lovely!

Awesome job! Very well done!

I Loved so much!
Annethy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
sque! i loved it!
Terra chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I loved it! Great job! Keep up the great work!
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
very nice fic

touching and beutifull .. all the characters are in their real personallity congratulations

love reading your fics please keep going it them
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Havoc reminds me of that one perverted friend everyone has growing up. Lol, I'm glad someone finally commented on the way lace makes men willing to do anything! I wonder whether that was just your speculation on a known truth or something you've experienced first hand... *cheeky grins* Great job as always!
LILI chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
'steam heat'? I love the code! I don't know why it's refered as "drama": to me it was both sweet, and funny! I really like it!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Ha ha! That was a great image, imagining a young Riza flashing Roy her bra strap. :) Those two are so much fun to play with. Their relationship is one of the best I have even seen in anime or manga.

I also loved the image of Roy laying on the floor asleep with all the books. Reminded me of the scene in the manga with the referece room. That was a great scene.

As always another great piece of writing from you. :)
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I reviewed this on LJ so I figured I'd review here too. Very well written.
affinityreign chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Aw. Fluffy. I like it good job.
KTRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
What a way to wake a person up! I mean that for both Riza's little trick and putting such shocking secrets (creatively crafted ones- seems a bit OOC to me, but that can be forgiven) that wake the readers up. I can see a lot of people asking for an M-rated sequel to this. I think that if I ask, I'd put it at T. Fat chance on the T, though.

Back to reviewing the story... I very much liked it. well-written all-around. Please write more soon!