Reviews for The Mousetrap
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very cute! I love it!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
cute and funny story! thanks for writing and sharing
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Really funny story! And Rodney bringing Carson his missing mouse in the middle of the night was too good to be true!

Thanks for sharing.
gabumon chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
hehe, i love the last line!
sqwrath chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
HA HA I really enjoyed this funny little story!

Great work :-D
Drakcir chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Thankfully the only thing my cat has ever caught was a worm, many years ago when she was a kitten. She's now 11 and sleeps all day, so it's very unlikely that I'll have to go through what Carson did, the poor blighter.

Loved how you decribed it, you had Rodney and Carson's characterisations perfect. I also loved the bit when Rodney found the mouse, and how he took it to Carson.
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
hehe the tim's cup hehehe
DesiGal chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! i think i coughed up a lung, i was laughing so hard! You captured Rodney and Carson PERFECTLY! I love how Carson's "internal risk assessment indicator" has failsafes to incorporate the "Rodney Mckay factor." Genius! Props to you, dahling!
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Very good and so funny.
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Ha, that's awesome! XD Loved this story, it really made me grin. :D Poor Carson and Rodney. Heheh.
TBiscuit chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
"Why have you brought me an enormous mug of coffee and a book on maths at half past two in the morning?"

Hee hee! Great fun, and nice job capturing the voices of our favourite docs.

Thanks for sharing!

Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hee hee hee, great story, unfortunatly mine brings them in dead, mind you she's only done it the once and it when I was late feeding her so she decided to get her own back. She used to catch frogs and leave them in the bathroom, many a time we've chased them around the place trying to trap them
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Carson must have Scottish mice - extremely hard to catch, accordingly to my late tom cat, George. He once caught fleas - that was his total 'kill count'. Good story, they are both brilliant characters and it is nice to read a story where they can interact.

Maybe Atlantis needs a cat, they are amusing animals.
Tipper chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Very, very cute! Beckett's such a sweety, and I loved all the details in the story. And who doesn't love a Bobby Burns reference! LOL! Very cute story!
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Hehe, absolutely hilarious. Great fic. :)