Reviews for Sweet Nothings
lizzlizz chapter 1 . 9/20
That was SO funny!
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 5/16
LOL! Sounds like another one I read, I forgot the name of it, but Yugi accused Yami of giving him a Tramp stamp.
Hasuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hoh really nice, I like the Egyptian you used, thought honestly I can never picture Yugi being so aggressive that'd he'd say 'shut up and kiss me', though I do admit that Yugi does seem to have a not-so-innocent side to him. It's just not the picture I have, or want to have, of him.

Final verdict; short and sweet, nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Funny thing - I'd actually been eyeing that book. And you've convinced me to buy it.

Anyway, nice fic.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sweet. Lovely. So very very sweet. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'm turning into goo from the wonderful fic.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
well i got an awsome puzzleshipping story and an egyption lesson YAY!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hahaha awew! FAVORITE! :DD
Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Awh, so cute. xD King's ornament...
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
You are just on a role, aren't ya? Hilariously funny. Keep up the lovely work.

Happyfish chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
HEH HEH HEH Thats a good one!
CAYMovedOn chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
-laughs hystericaly- "Moron" "I love you, too" "Shut up and kiss me, you royal idiot."

Some of the best lines XD Wow, can't believe I didn't read this sooner. I loved it! Very cute and made me all giddy. You're an awesome writer, I can't say it enough.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 11/26/2008

I love that. "Shut up and kiss me, you royal idiot." _

Do you actually know Egyptian? That would so kick ass! I've been trying to find some website on it so I can try and teach myself. Heh.

Great fic! I LOVED IT!

~ Umbrae

Live long. Live well. Write.
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This was hilarous! Wonderfully so. You did a great job! I thought that was just amazing! Wow... Yami gets foot in the mouth syndrome galore! XD
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was so cute! And humorous! I was reading it on my cellphone because I was supposed to be sleeping and I wasn't allowed on the Comp and I almost died of keep in the laughter in! BTW, where'd you get the Egyptian translations?
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This was all kinds of fantastic. I think Imma go read the original one, too, if this is the sorta work in it~ XD I have decided, as well, that Egyptian is THE language for endearments. Because they all have such interesting meanings~

(Would not mind being called the king's ornament myself, masculine or feminine form.)

Well done on an awesome ficlet~ :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »