Reviews for Rozen Maiden: Schwarze Feder des Schicksals
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This is really good! Please continue it!
Apprentice Writer chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
I hope you plan to finish this.
SoulFire chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
This is a well-written story. Do you plan on finishing it?
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
RandomCreepyHappyFan chapter 7 . 2/1/2008

This is such a sweet story!

The-Shadow002 chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
This is a very interesting story and I hope you come back to it soon. You've put alot of work and detail into this and it shows in you're writing. You're characterisations are excellent and you're writing style and descriptions are very true to the anime and very enjoyable. I'm curious as to why you picked that particular point in time to begin your story and create an AU but it does give you alot of options to work with as apposed to a point in time later on.

I also find it interesting that both the potential mediums for Sugin Tou are 'junk' and are not perfect, you've drawn nicely on the parallel in the anime. Very excellent story, I look forward to reading your future work on it.
AznPuffyHair chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Interesting story. So... why did u stop .? I'm curious as to how u intent to have Juu notice his ability to fix Rozen Maidens if Tsugumi is the one stuck in a traumatizing dream. Also, the fake doll has the eye patch on the left eye.

I hope u receive this and continue the story. It's really such a waste.

Yersi Fanel chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
I like your story a lot! I just so interesting, very nice writted and the plot and estructure is just great! I love the now growing relatinship of Tsugumi and Suigintou and how hard Tsugumi tried to help her and search for someone to complete her! and then the way Suigintou worries about him

I hope you continue your story soon!
GaryA chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Interesting idea, excellent style and well executed writing. Seriously, I don't really have anything more to say to help you improve it. The story grabs you right in and...well, let's put it like this:

I love you for writing it, but I hate you for not finishing it.

This really begs to be finished, well at least I beg for you to finish it. At least one more chapter? Pretty please?
Ancient Death chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Such warmheartings...Good job on the story so far, I'll tell you one thing that I'm a fan of Rozen Maiden and I was happy that I find some stories in this website...Suigintou's my favorite for a long time :] I hope you'll continue the story.
Ancient Death chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aw! Don't worry about it! It's good enough for me! In fact, I really, really, really like the story...continue the story and I'll be behind you all the way!
Yukatado chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
Interesting the way you wrote how Suigintou ended up hating Shinku somewhat paralelled what was shown to actually happen in the prequal, Ouverture. I really hope to see more of this story, but you need to pick either the Manga or the Anime as your source, not both. You might want to watch Ouverture and revise your fics scene accordingly, it wouldn't take that much, but other than those few things, you have an excelent story here and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Edgewalker00 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
i didn't know i would be able to find you here master admin _

anyways, forgive me if i spammed the forums of my critique, i never thought has a rozen maiden fic collection under the misc. such a shame, putting this anime/manga under the misc. category.

anyways, hope you update soon master admin. from now on, i will post all my reviews here. anyways, have a nice day... oh yes, and season's greetings. _
Shinigami chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
I searched for Rozen Maiden, hoping to find something -anything- and I found this fic. Best Rozen Maiden fanfiction I have read so far... besides, it's about Suigintou, who just happens to be my favorite Rozen doll ;)
Megaolix chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Interesting... I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic, since it's easily the best Rozen Maiden fic here.

That, and I also like Suigintou.

See you next chapter, I hope.