Reviews for Snape's Revenge
Damons Girl 11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was very good! you should keep writing more of this stuff

if u want? :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
omg LOVE it!
kayla chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
love it! so cute!
stephanimegirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
taking him to saint mongos? thats diferent

pretty terrible grammar you have here, my friend, and dare i say - not very well expressed at all

JOIN THE REVOLUTION: THINK BEFORE YOU POST!
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
A good idea, and well thought out. There were quite a few errors though...it makes it hard for the reader.

All in all, i liked it quite a lot.
Inperfekshun chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
that was defenitly a wonderful fic. the mature emotion of it all was great but it was a little hard to read at times with ur spelling errors but you should continue this there is so much u can do with. but it's up to u. see ya

Lub

Kiyori986
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Are you sure you wanna keep this as a one-shot?... 'Cause I think you should continue! The plot's just screaming for it! (and I'm begging! lol) Good work either way!

PaddySnuffles
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
that was a good story, but if it happen to me, Snape would be dead within hours of me leaving the hospital! hell all he would have to do is say snape violated his life debt and then magic would kill snape from what I understand of it anyway.
The Marauders and Lily chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This one shot was truly amazing. It was like Lily was a wise old soul and Sirius was the little child and James was the teen age brother.

Lovin It,

TMAL
grimcreeper chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i like the story but the truth is that it was a pain to read through the spellings mistakes and all. two words: spell check, or one word: beta
Kako chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
OMFG that was awesome please post more on it! maybe how they live after and get revenge etc. thanks for the wicked read! post soon please!
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
OMG THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST 1 SHOTS I HAVE EVA READ GREAT WORK!
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow, that was very powerful. I really liked the maturity of the emotions shown.
fang tsunami 92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
ello popet. good so far, would like to hear mor.
greengrl chapter 1 . 7/20/2006