Reviews for Not Fair 2: Sarge and Fillmore
fishy chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I loved every word.
tortue0711 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was so cute! Oh, I loved how you portraded Sarge and Fillmore, just right! *gives you two thumps up* :D I say Sarge/Fillmoe are canon to the movie. They way they acted, I mean you could so see it.

I just loved it. *adds to favs*
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hehe, this is great just like the last one! the other had me in tears tho, this had me laughing.
gottalovepixar chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
aww ! for the past week or so i've been CRAVING some SargeFillmore slash ..

that's what MA does to ya' , lol !
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aww, this was really cute. Fillmore and Sarge have a lot of chemistry together in the movie and you brought it out very nicely in the fic. I like how you wrote about their origins too-Sarge being a WW2 vet and Fillmore getting lost after Woodstock. This made me laugh and reminded me of how amusing these two are-as friends and as a couple. Great work!
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Aww, so cute. I think that Sarge goes with my OC Ranger better, but hey, Ranger's a girl, Fillmore's a boy. Hey, maybe Sarge can fall in love with Fillmore's 20 year old daughter?
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow! Well this is amazing. Well done indeed, it's extremely well written... I love Fillmore as a hippy...

Ciao
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That one was VERY funny. You seriously need to write more of these. (Fill/Sarge, and slash in general.) I CAN'T WAIT for your next one-shot.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Yeah! Finally found some FillmoreSarge! I swear those two are practically canon.
AirZenith chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I'm a very casual fan of Cars, but right away I knew that there was going to be a romance story between those two and I had to check it out. Mainly because a story like this is extremely hard to write and yet, you did this better than okay this is one of the best stories in the archive.

If you wrote all the Cars fanfiction this would be my favorite section on despite the fact that this is not my favorite movie.

The dialouge, characters, and plot play off very well and the slash/interaction doesn't feel forced at all.

You're going on my Favorite Authors list.
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Loved this! Man, those two are so adorable. Sarge is so cute! (That seems so weird to say, I swear.) The first three lines are lovely. I'm looking forward to the next part! Keep up the great work. :)
taishige chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
HOLY FREAKING GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE! Hehehehehehehehehe. I'm still like... grinning from ear to ear. Gnee...

That was like, perfect. You portrayed them amazingly. I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it. *instant fav*

Sarge/Fillmore is absolutely too cute. XD
Fillmore's Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
That was pretty good! Even though, Fillmores my man!" LOL!