Reviews for Weapon's Master Naruto
So who stabbed the kids
jtcr chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very good
wabiske chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
looking forward to your next chapter
benihime's-song chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
loven it so far
wabiske chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
sounds good and original keep it up
Sakouya chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
awesome story keep it up
Tarrin chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
good
Valkarious chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Awesome story keep up the great work but in all truth maito sounds alot better than Might Gai and Bounto sounds better than Bounts O.O well anyhoo _ can't wait for the next chapter _ so update when ya can definatley looking foward too it :)!
Theteacher chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
YAY fullmetal alchemist rocks! Nice story
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
I do not speak much japanese, but I think, at least, you should take out the 'h' from Might. It's kinda, well, lame. And, well, most of us like to refer to him as Maito Gai, since they pronounce it that way and it sounds nice. Plus, I know a few people who say it is, in fact, spelled Maito in our text. However, I am unsure. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Anyway, good luck with the next chapter!
Bo chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Plz update soon.
The-Eighth-Sin chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
K, Are you goign to go indepth with his training or just a quick overview? Cause going in depth gets pretty boring after awhile. Nice chap.
mickl3 chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
hahah well if the hint at the very end of the chapter tells me anything, then I know who Ed is XD The questions is, does Eikichi have any relation to other mangas?
Blue Bragon chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Please update is ed from Full metal... and he is after Envy or his father, also could you have NAruto befriend Tenten..
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »