Reviews for Unwilling
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is so painfully beautiful. Painful because I want to read so much more. Lovely
spiel chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Lovely!

Tori101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I'm finally going through my ZxC phase and I couldn't be happier. I love this pairing so much, and you just did it some very nice justice! I've read nearly every Zack and CLoud fic in here, and I am especially thankful to come across yours! I really loved this, it had a certain feeling in it that I can't name without sounding repetitive or unoriginal, so I'll just use the oldest compliment in the book. This waswonderful! They way you wrote it-typed it technically, lol-made it seem...realistic. It was a really great story, and I liked it very much. I hope the next stories I read of this pairing can be compared to this!
cookieswithcrowley chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
...oO...
randomreader chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
*blink, blink*

Okay... So Cloud is unwilling to give Zack something that he doesn't treasure - his first kiss - but hes has no problem with letting Zack fuck him again and again? Probably gave him his virginity as well. Cloud, you are *so* terribly fucked up.

Also, The fist time I saw this fic I read:

"Unwilling

Until you corner him in a storage cupboard..."

This amuses me.
radioactive sago chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
that's nice!
Caddie chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I read this on lj but I think it's easier to comment here. I love the way you did the second person. It works and your discriptions are nice.

Poor Zax, wanting to have Cloud's first kiss but not getting it. When will Cloud learn to accept the love?

Very nice nd angsty
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This was a wonderful piece. I could really get the emotions and symbolism. Nicely done.