Reviews for Damaging Time
Ravenmore45 chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
This story sucks ass.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Love this story! I just wish she would finally give James a full chance. She definitely need to help peter since he was upset with the whole situation of her not staying behind. Maybe, I mean I know he is a maurader but out of the four he doesn't fit in as well so it would be nice if she could take him as a close friend instead? You have a lot u can work with on the snape area because James doesn't know that lily asked her to help her so if she has to talk to him more often then maybe James wouldn't understand and get jealous like how he was with lily ? I know it seems like peter is the one who is becoming a death eater but I kind of don't want him to be:( I feel bad that he feels left out like a loner ! Wah!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
Lalalalalalalala!
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
HARRY!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Update

Pwease?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Are snape and lily gonna get together and have harry? ;D Update this piece of awesome, thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
O my days! This story is actualy AMAZING :D I loved the beginning and Draco, aw the cutie! And I literally squealled (can't spell?!) At the cuteness of when Kat caught James! Or tried to anyway... Cos normally it's the guy catching the girl, so I thought that was a pretty awesome switch! I bet I'm wrong but I've been screaming at the screen that the 'spy' is Peter, the rat! (Scuse the pun).. But AAAAH just such a good story! The only thing I would say is, I think Remus is slightly too violent from what I also pictured him as being, but ah well, that's just your charater portrayle of him! Please UPDATE!
Hummelberry94 chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
More please. I love the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
It's been more than a year! UPDATE
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
Oi... XD Please update soon. I didn't like the beginning because I was trying to figure out what was going on but as the story was progressing...it just got better and please update soon.I'm looking forward towards reading the next chapter.
harrypotterwife chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
great chapter!
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
update
Isabella95 chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
James is just sooo cute, I think he's like some kind of dream boy for me i personality and just everything! I'm sort of glad she can't go back I like the marauders jokes and pranks I just have to say that you did a really good job writing of their personality and characteristics, and your plot is awesome! Please update soon, this is probably the only story of this kind with James, I would be really sad if the story did not carry on.