Reviews for The Dying's Worth
Tara Walden chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Why don't you continue on with this? It's awesome! I love your writing style. _

I like where you were describing Tseng as a fatherly person to Rufus. I love how you did that. :) Too many people have them as a pairing, and I just don't understand it. I agree with you in picturing Tseng as a father figure.

I really would love to read how this ends, but... I supposed you aren't going to work on it anymore. It really is awesome though and I wish you would. I hate when great stories aren't finished.

~Kanae~
Laina chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love this fiction. Describing Rufus' mood so well.
0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
You have a very mature style of writing. I liked this story. But i think you should play the game. I haven't seen advent children but i have finished the game. Although i found it was kind of hard to understand some of the things that happened by only playing the game.
Animegurl64 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Nice take on FFAC for someone who never played FFVII. MAjor FFVII fan even though I'm halfway through the second disk. And FFAC I watched like 8 times the night I got it in all languages with all subtitles I understood. (which is like only English, French adn Spanish). Anyway I liked how you described Rufus and Geostimga (Shikoshogi, Seven Star Syndrom whatever floats your boat). I always did wonder how it started, anyway are we goning to see Cloud make an appearance at any time?
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Beautiful. Welcome to FFVII, my friend, and enjoy your stay; I think it's a fandom well-suited to your skills.

I started with Advent Children myself, at a time when I knew only the names and basic roles of the major characters. Later, I fleshed out my knowledge through both fanfiction and canon research: Google found me a game script for the original game, and I've done quite a bit of looking for details on Dirge of Cerberus as well.

I love Rufus, and the Turks are awesome. Well done.