Reviews for Signals
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good story
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
My first BatouxTogusa and boy was it good. I absolutely loved it and it kinda reminded me why they're my favorite characters. Fantastic job.
ChiyakoChan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. No joke. The flow is perfect, and I absolutely love your descriptions of...everything! It was just...perfect. Haha

kudos

ChiyakoChan
DCCHRISTOPHERSKELTON chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Flawless. Utterly so.

Loved the tone of it, and how you dealt with both the progressing relationship, and with Mrs Togusa's reaction.

I really like your Batou, you write him excellently. :]
The Mistress Azalea chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is surely my favorite Batou-Togusa fanfic. My favorite bit was when Togusa was twitching. I would pay you to write another Togusa-Batou fic. Do you think you'll be up to it any time soon? There are so few out there to read and I've already read this one four times. I must have more. Just a one-shot is all I'm asking for. _

Wonderful work- you're really very talented.

God bless!

~The Mistress Azalea
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I love this story. You did such a good job with the mood and descriptions. There needs to be more of these. I hope to see more from you in regards to Batou/Togusa. I wasn't going to review, but then I realized you would be alerted when I put this on my favorites list and it always ticks me off when people favorite me and don't review. So wonderful work! You've got a lot of talent.

God bless.

~RainyDayz~
Mero-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
It's a bit short, but really good.

The speech is also short , but that fits to gits.
Kitomi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I like how you show Batou's distance from Togusa when you refered to him like another cousin. Neat. Keep it up:)

-Kitomi
Anibee2481 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was awesome! You had some great imagery in there...and it really was a great storyline. Nice work! :D
Veritas in Pitus Nectarinium chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
It's great to see someone deal so well with the development of Batou and Togusa's romance, as well as its reprecussions with Mrs. Togusa. Also liked Batou as a pop culture junkie-somehow seems more in character for him to quote commercials than Confucius and Milton. A well written, bittersweet story.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Interesting piece. I like your way with words; the idea of Batou's ghost signalling, trying to find that match it once had and lost is very interesting. Togusa's poor wife...the way you describe her, the painful situation of it all, were excellent to read.