Reviews for Content Only With a Kiss
Shadow Hedgi chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Gai and Lee are total idiots...
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Were Tenten and neji together before? Sweet story
lunarien chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
What beautiful youthful fan fiction.
Suki-chan14 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this story! It was really funny at parts, and the ending was cute. .
starstruck chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
this was awesomee.

i love itt.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SO GOOD AND FUNNY, KEEP ADDING PLZ. ILL CHECK EVERY WEEK 2 SEE IF U UPDATED
PreInfection chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
COOL! i loved your story and my fave couple is Nejiten! i was laughing most of the time!oh no my mum is coming i am suppose to be asleep keep writing!.
ShadowByakugan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
heh poor neji. All he wanted was some alone time.
Totally Not Pyro chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ha, it's hilarious, and I never blame anyone for OOCness, since I can't keep anyone IC.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
*laughs* This is hilarious. It has the initial shock of Arkana's Psst! story. XD Don't worry that's a complement! Your story is funny if you read it once a week probably; Arkana's story is funny if you read it only once a day. Hehehe! So your style of writing MUST be good! Hehehe...poor Neji. Poor, poor Neji. The way you made him OOC is wonderful, really. XD
startlaughing chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i love this fic - i've read it about 50 times xD hee hee it's so awesome :D :D lurve it! :D

good job :D
MissSugarFang chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
it was still good!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Yeah, major OOCness. But it was hilarious.
me chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
hehe it was better off as a team gai fic than a team 7,that was hilarious!
catilena1890 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
ROFL that is soo funny! Great job. I do kinda resent you for letting Guy beat up poor Neji. *runs to room and grabs Neji plushie* It's ok, neji, it's ok. Guy isn't gonna hurt you anymore. (I really do have a neji plushie, my friend made it for me) Great story, wonderful job.