Reviews for Musings: Alliances
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Dear Author

This is a very dramatic one shot.

The quality is good. Good narration, drama, emotion and tensness.

You did a great job, going into a Wraith's mind, discribing his thoughts and emotions. It seems to be the sort of things a Wraith would ponder.

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
O.O WE! Another muse! Holy sweet Damon youre amazing!

(Just a note, since Im stuck in this French Immersion Program for five weeks *twitch* É will now question mark, okayÉ)

Squee! Just reading this makes me think that this was written by a Wraith ... heh, heh. (huge smile) I just adore youre writing style and savor anything that you write about the Wraith. It makes me REALLY there, you knowÉ Like you could hear the Wraith just beyond this computer screen ...

*happy sigh*

Five weeks of no t.v and missing the Stargate Atlantis first episode (YES I MISSED IT! WHA!) can be very depressing ... but now you seriously cheered me up with this muse (write more of them!) I can smile like an idiot to everyone that passes by.

*furious blush*

And ... and ... dedicated ... me MEÉ (God I hate French keyboards) You honor me too much! You really do! (huge smiley face) Thank you so much ...

Oh, and one more thing before I entirely disappear off the face of fanfiction for another two weeks or so ... dont worry, the second I get back Im posting more Outcast chapters! *evil laugh* Ha! They can take away my computer but they cant take away my pencils and paper!

Once again, fantastic job.

QOTRS\*\