Reviews for Plus Minus, Give or Take
warqueenaestoque chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
oh please continue your work of art...:j
ToFuu ! 3 3 3
TuckingFypo chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Hmm...that Lina girl sure is annoying. But I like the letters (?) she writes to her fans once in a while! Hilarious! (Actually she reminds me of myself and my overuse of the word "like". xD)

And...what happened to Fuuko? I kinda didn't get that part in her room...it's like she really went insane! xD

But anyway, please update soon! We're waiting! :)
TuckingFypo chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Oh my! I love how this chapter is just full of ToFuu sweetness! xD LOOOOVE!
TuckingFypo chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
BAHAHA! I can't believe I haven't noticed this fic yet! It's so hilarious! xD

I also love the part with Recca and Domon in bikinis...I rofl'd so hard I cried. ;D

And Mi-chan and Fuuko's pervyness with each other...love it! Please update soon!
forbiddenME024 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
aw! where's the next chapter? hehe. cant wait to read the next chapter.. im so excited! please, post it already xabie-san.. dying to read it. ,)v
Talika chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
I think its a high time u should update *nods*nods*
Mewew chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Puhleeeeeeeease update! I wanna see (read?) some tofuu actions! Haha
satomika chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
heart attack, heat-stroke (at night?), malnutrition, death, coma.

coma should go first before death...

heehee...

He pursed his lips. It was time to go home. There wasn't any time for stupid things like appreciating Fuuko's unique scent up close. He ignored the way she moved softly in her arms (she reminded him of a cat), and he made his way slowly back to the dorms.

are they going to sleep together again...?

(insert evil laugh)

i do hope so...

please update soon!

btw, lina should involve herself in an accident so she won't go flirting...

like she'd wear braces and use walking devices or something like that...

(insert evil laugh)
securt chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Fortunately for her, Mi-chan didn't wake up.

Unfortunately for her, however, while her energetic movements were not successful in removing her arm from his grasp, they were successful enough to rouse him from deep sleep – he was began moving about in his semi-slumber.

i thought this ought to be changed...

it's kind of confusing
onigeek chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Fuuko with pink hair win...:), it was a fun read!
Shenhui chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
OMG! I've been away for such a long time... you have updated your fic... *squeals in delight* I'm so happy to be finally reading the continuation of this story... I can't wait for the next chapter... really... *squeals yet again*
Amethyst185 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Xabie,

I'm happy that you had a blast writing the first chapter of this fanfic because I had a blast reading it. At first, I felt apprehensive about reading it because I thought it would just be another typical Fuuko x Tokiya fanfic, and I thought I had read enough of them to last me a lifetime. But I was wrong. Since many, if not most, of FoR fanfiction is romance-centered, with Fuuko and Tokiya as the favorite couple, I first thought "Even if it is another Tofuu, I'll give this one a shot." And I haven't regretted it since. This goes to prove once again that you should never judge a book by its cover.

I love your sense of humor; it's what makes this fanfic superb and better than many I have read in the past. What makes the humor great is the way you often repeat or elaborate on what you've written in short sentences, such as the following:

"He had just about regained his internal sense of peace, solitude, and equilibrium..."

"Peace? Gone.

Solitude? Gone.

Sense of equilibrium? Gone."

You picked up the words you used before, but the addition of the question marks and "gone" makes it hilarious, in my opinion. It's a simple construction, but very effective. The format adds to its effectiveness. If you had written them in one line, it would not have been as funny.

"Kirisawa Fuuko was a changed woman. Indeed she was..."

"Kirisawa Fuuko was a changed woman..."

"It was not, however, her fault when she sometimes reverted to her past self."

The repetition of the same sentence plus "Indeed she was" emphasize that Fuuko has changed, and so I believed it, but the next sentence caused me to laugh out loud because it is an obvious contradiction and was unexpected.

"So if she said the occasional (ahem) "shit", or "damn!" or "fuck" or "your mom's a number-licking shoe-whore!" it could be forgiven."

Fuuko's vocabulary shocked me because I didn't know that her last remark would be so harsh compared to the rest, but that's why it was funny, especially with the addition of "it could be forgiven."

Tokiya the iceblock? Check. Tokiya the refrigerator? Check. I've read Tokiya described that way before, but Tokiya "the near-mythical creature"? That's something new and cool. I immediately wondered which mythical creature he might be, if he were one.

I also wondered why Fuuko dyed her hair pink of all colors. Too bad there is no explanation. Although I don't know if she would really dye her hair pink (perhaps it was part of a bet with the Hokage she lost), she is still in character. And so is Tokiya. Their arguments and thoughts are witty and entertaining and get even better in the following chapters. I am amazed that they think so much in this fanfiction. They think more than they talk, and I enjoy reading their thoughts immensely.

"Kirisawa Fuuko reigned in her desire to punch the lights out of the arrogant, handsome (though that was hardly relevant), childish, bastardly, EVIL, ARROGANT, DIABOLICAL ARROGANT, man in front of her."

Haha! Fuuko repeated "arrogant" quite a lot in her description of Tokiya, and it reminded me of this construction: "He's arrogant, evil, bastardly, arrogant, childish...Did I already mention he's arrogant?"

But I think it is the word that describes him best. And I like the way you express Fuuko's increasing anger by capitalizing and increasing the intensity of the adjectives.

Here are some more of my favorite lines in this chapter.

"Victory was sweet. Almost as sweet as punching him to the stars. Almost."

"Life was just too unfair. Maybe. Kinda."

"Well, at least Mi-chan was fun. In a sense."

"But she would punish him for that… some other time."
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Nice, do update soon!
SugarArts chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
finally! i've been waiting FOREVER!

love it! hope you update really soon!
SnowCharms chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Urgh, that hag should just go sell herself, it's something that doesn't require much brains. Update!