Reviews for Plus Minus, Give or Take
SnowCharms chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Urgh, that hag should just go sell herself, it's something that doesn't require much brains. Update!
ButterflySparkle chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
AWeSOME. Mega COOLNESS.

You've developed "tension" effectively. :Pats you on the back:

Fuuko is... mindblowing. I love the girl.

And MI-ChaN! hehee He's soo cute when he's trying to push his perv thoughts away!ehehe

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love your style!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
yay! an update! really good, especially that last part. it was so sweet.
Amaranth Verde chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
It's the first time that I've read this fic...and wow! I was really amazed by the way you write Fuuko and Tokiya... Keep up the good work. Hope you'll update soon. :))
abubi-chan chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
i just literally jumped from my seat when i saw you update. less of the sexual tension, but more of the deep stuff. i love it. i just simply love the direction where this story is going, and i'm excited when they just both reach their breaking point and just jump each other. i hope you update soon! and longer, jucier chapters! you just made me a very, very happy reader. ;)
meseta chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
My darling, this is really quite a delicious story to read after years and years of not looking at . Now I know you haven't updated this thing for two years, so it's understandable if I will never see this completed, but I would like to tell you that I've enjoyed each and every one of your stories so far, they are all wonderful pleasures - perfectly written gems that knows exactly which of my (emotional) buttons to hit. So good luck on any of your endeavors, and I hope you've taken up writing full-time, because you have the talent to excel at it.
inustorm chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
HOLY! GIMME MORE! P
chaa chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
you HAVE to upload the next chapter! you're getting me all shivered and tension-ed (is there such word? hmm..) up! hahaha~ look forward to the next chapter~!
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
All I can say is WOW. Mikagami made love to her hand. That idea is a bit different in a way but you made it seem hot and you made it work!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter! I love how you really get into the characters' heads and explore their thoughts. In my opinion, that's the strongest point of your writing.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
The sexual tension is just hilarious!
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Tokiya's inner perverted self is just awesome and Fuuko remaining oblivious to her sexiness was just really funny! I love your writing style by the way.
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I totally love Lina. You wrote the ditzy part really well! And Tokiya's fight with his pervy self was just amusing.
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I am a sage tree.

That line was seriously awesome.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I definitely had a blast reading that! It was so sarcastic and humorous! I love your writing style. You perfectly portrayed Toki-chan's iciness and Fuuko's sarcasm.
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »