Reviews for Plus Minus, Give or Take
yanagi-chyan chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
love it! sorry for missing out the few chapters but i didn't really had a lot of time read and review back then! i'm catching up on all my fav tofuu fics now, haha!

wonderful chapter and the previous chapter had me hoping that there will be lemon! unfortunately, there were none but i'm still hoping, hehe. the sexual chemistry was smoldering hot and i wonder how they both could stand it. they should have just jumped on top of each other by now, hahaha!

loved every word! update soon please!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Nice, do update soon!
hated chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
oh-chan chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
i really like your story, how ever sporadically your update on it. somehow, it really reflects how fuuko and mi-chan relationship would be. and whats more, it still maintains both characteristics that was portrayed in manga and anime. not the lovesick fuuko or too-uptight michan that most writers would create. its really good, all in all.

really hope you would update asap! ) gambatte ne!
Autrevalse chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I love the snappy wit in your writing. Seriously, humor is pretty difficult terrain, but you've made it look effortless (and managed to keep Fuuko and Tokiya within character, too). Plus, the sexual tension between the two is made of win. Yay! Haha. Good work. I'll be looking out for more of this! :)
Nils chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Oh wow! The last part was just hot! If only Mi-chan was awake and it wasn't just fuuko's hand! Hahaha, I'm going offboard now! It was a very long wait but definitely worth it. I just loved the chapter. Fuuko's thoughts were so cute-the way she kept panicking. LOL! I can't wait to read the next chapter. sO do update as soon as you can!
Peppercorn chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
" It was completely platonic. Like when you press your lips to Grandma’s. "

Oh my god that line had me laughing out loud! I've told you I've loved you and your fic a million times. Count this as the million and oneth time ! XD Thank you, THANK you for being around.
Eirist chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
a mixture of his spice and her sweetness

loved that line. haha! can't help it. this is one hell of a comeback (after quite a longg time that it had me thinking if you're still planning to continue this). that was STEAMY-all caps. more steam! more steam! mikagami was doing all that while sleeping? incredible mi-chan. tsk. tsk. i hope the next chapter will be as amusing as this one-if not, more. and i don't mind waiting... if the coming chapters are as steamy as this one is. i'm looking forward to it.
securt chapter 9 . 7/1/2008

so nice...
abubi-chan chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
steamy was not the appropriate warning. that was hot. haha... ohmygosh i couldn't help but reread lines after lines. it's like i keep memorizing each detail in my mind. i dearly hope you update soon... my imagination could only take so much. cheers!

SnowCharms chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Poor Fuuko...she must be going insane...i wonder wat on earth would Tokiya do about this...update!
Lyris chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
hawt hawt hawt! one hawt kiss on the hand! exciting! please update sooner!
pratz chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
so typically Fuuko in her reaction to Mikagami's so-called worship. Good writing, xabie! And now I wonder if Mikagami will show~ er~ some seriousness toward his worship. :

akina nakamori chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
You never fail to make me love you more and more, xabie. My love for ToFu actually died down but then somehow I got to reading fics again. I immediately typed in your name in the search box and luckily for me, you have story up and running! :)

I'm looking forward to reading more chapters of this, dear. God, the tension's killing me! It's like, "God, just do the nasty and make us all happy!" HAHA. But that's part of the charm of your story, I guess. Rendering the reader in a state of sexual desire for ToFu. LOL.

Loving it so far. Keep it up! You're marvelous. :)
Autrevalse chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Really, really clever. I swear, I almost LOLed. Great job!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »