Reviews for What Happens Now?
da3lech chapter 33 . 2/8/2009
Ah!
sandstar08 chapter 33 . 9/23/2007
but but but... wilson's kid!

i Need to know about the Wuddy kid!
Bellydancerakn chapter 33 . 8/22/2007
Very very nicely written! It would be awesome for there to be another sequel, like a few years down the line with the kids going to school and everything!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 33 . 6/25/2007
Great, just like the first one.
Kris Morene chapter 33 . 2/23/2007
Great Story!
rusalka9 chapter 26 . 2/2/2007
OH MY GOD! You did NOT just kill them! Ahem. Anyway, love your story, can't wait to read more! Great stuff. :D
Ale87 chapter 33 . 12/17/2006
This story is the best I've never red in all my life.. House and Cameron are so sweet and nice! Cameron is like a lion: she defends House, her big love, her family with all her forces that at the end House is won by love and falls in love with Cameron totally and forever!

You write very well and I hope you'll continue writing about House/Cameron with the same passion of now. I hope to read other stories like this soon.. Compliments!
Kekka88 chapter 33 . 11/25/2006
Oh my god, you just need to continue this! I want to know everything about the kids, their lives, everything.

I loved it, one of the best House/Cameron stories I ever read. *_*
CSI3Lyra chapter 33 . 11/19/2006
Amazing. Definitely favourites material. Your characters are very well written. I really enjoyed that. One of the best HouseCam's I've ever read, excluding Rebel Yell. Really really loved it. Thank you for a great fic. *sends you cyber cookies and chocolate and toasted marshmallows* XD
Savior Emma Swan chapter 18 . 9/15/2006
OMG! Seriously one of the BEST House/Cameron fics I've ever read! I L-O-V-E it! Wonderful job!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
OMFG I love this story and it's prequel! I just wanted you to know I think House and Cameron accepted Micah a bit faster than I thought they would, but nice element of the story.
filmgrl13 chapter 18 . 9/15/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS GREAT!
CrazyGabs chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
*coughs back tears* SO BEAUTIFUL...the whole thing, i loved it so much!

x
quigles chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
I love a happy ending. And I love that in that happy ending they bickered a little first. It makes it a real House ending. Thanks for the great story, I look forward to the next.
houselove chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
aww so cute to bad that it had to end? or is there going to be more. please say yes you are goign to write more.