Reviews for Let Me In
sarcasticpuppy chapter 15 . 6/23/2010
nice choice in end song
Broken.Profile chapter 16 . 7/11/2009
I just read this story and I love it, OMG; so good.
Hawk and Handsaw chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Um, just a little mistake. If multiple man is there, that means that mystique isn't.

-Azalia
BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 16 . 2/19/2009
lols luv it!

its so gd

congrats on a wkd story!
BstFriend-of-ClumsierThanBella chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE!

YAY!

i thought i was gonna have to come and kill u for killing him"

lols

must

read

on!
Mmmuffins chapter 16 . 1/21/2008
Yay, I thought it was great. My name's Kate by the way; or Kathryn to be more real. And Kate is a nice name (to Takerslady). Thanks for writing it was great. I'm in the process of writing the sequel to my own PyroOC. Just FYI. Thanks again.
Raging Raven chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
This story was adorable.

I loved it.
Takerslady chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Well i'm a little late but your welcome, LOL. A trailer, cool. I guess I'll start on the sequel now. :D
Takerslady chapter 15 . 12/23/2006
Alex and Kate? Those names suck, LOL. So what's gonna happen now, are John and Ally gonna become teachers? Good ending. :)
Takerslady chapter 14 . 12/23/2006
YEA! John's back. Nathan's power is weird, but cool. Good chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 13 . 12/23/2006
I really hope Nathan can bring John back to life. So what now, is Ally gonna try and hook Rogue and Nathan up. And Bobby with Kitty? Good chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 12 . 12/23/2006
Okay she was still three months in this chapter right? So there's no possible way to tell that they are twins, there sex, and especially if they're fraternal. Good chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
Three months? You don't show at three months? Who's Nathan? Why's Prof X examining her? What about Hank? Good chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
NO! John can't be dead! That was definitely a cool way to dispose of Quill. Where's Jean in all this? There's no Phoenix? Good but depressing chapter. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »