Reviews for Embarrassing Encounters
594229 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Awesome story. Hope it's continued!
ShadowZoidian chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
OMG! must have more! must have more! must have more!

Go chibodee go! Kick ricky's non-muscular buttox! (lol)

Please update soonA!

Your plot/story is very unique and intriguing! it'd be cruel to not right more. (insert puppy eyes here)

So update soon!
Jetta Windstar chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
yaay, a hero to the rescue. Shirley's mom is a mean bitch, planning to marry off her daughter like that :/. Boo for cliffhangers, because now I have to wait again lol. I have a hunch on who the hero is, yay! So, I look forward to the next chapter XD.
ravenf6 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Uh oh, it's the scheming mother!

That Ricky's quite a jerk, but I wonder though, why go through all this trouble when the mother's already taken all the assets out of a divorce (all the signs seem to point that way IMO).

I can think of one idea of who it was that slugged Ricky, but I wouldn't want to spoil the suspence, those kind of things tend to unnerve my sense of asthetics. Geez, it's been a while since I'e looked at this story, I forget how good stuff like this can be.
Jetta Windstar chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
This is pretty cool. I like that you wrote in Shirley's point of view. Good job here. I'd like to see more!
MagCat chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
Hey! I am so glad that u updated this! Loved this chap.; the tension is so thick that it could be cut with a knife and not make a dent... I hope to update my story soon... I'm in college right now which equals a huge workload and add to that writer's block you have a story badly in need of being updated... Anyway, I faintly remember u offering to be my beta-reader... I know that I should have replied to ur offer sooner but I would like to know if the offer is still available...

Anyway, update soon!
ravenf6 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Interesting. Love is blind, feeling it is even stranger when it hits you, and sometimes it can feel just like a punch in the face. I enjoyed this chapter, now we see a bit more of what goes through Shirly's head. I look forward to the next chapter.
MagCat chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Hey! I loved this chap.! Poor Shirley... she has to deal with a very forgetful Neo-American Gundam fighter while at the same time trying to sort out her feelings for said fighter... Loved this chap. as Chibodee has no clue what's going on, oblivious as usual to what's going on around him... very interesting... I can't wait to see what's going to happen next... Update soon!
ravenf6 chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
Ouch. Shirl's definitely feeling like the horse's rear over this whole thing. Jealously's an ugly thing, I wonder what will happen from this point? I look forward to the next chapter.
MagCat chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
This is a really nice story, esp. since we do have fate playing her card games to align Chibodee and Shirley up... Update soon!
ravenf6 chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
It's no problem. In fact, I'm in the same position you are. I haven't done any writing lately, save for my Kingdom Hearts fic, Lost in the Dark.

Only one person reviews it now that I know of, but he's a good friend of mine who still looks forward to it. It's not easy being a storyteller these days.

The image of Chibodee looking like the ... um, 'food tree' was hilarious, looks like Shirley has her work cut out for her. lol.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
well it's been a while since i've been here. i should almost start writing here again, lord knows i'm not gitting much done where i am. good job so far, love it. See you soon
ravenf6 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It seems no matter how many times I read up on this type of fiction, there's always a bit of trouble with Chibodee and the girls. A recipe that's served well so far. I can only imagine what will come of it this time around.