Reviews for Light of Darkness
firefly12 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Yes yes! You HAVE to post the epilogue! I wanna read it! :D
InkandPaper chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Wow, so dark. It's great how your ending is happy and sad at the same time - makes it realistic. You even managed to make me feel sorry for Lucius. Against my will, mind you!

The description of what Voldemort did to those Aurors was disgusting, by the way :D how do you think of these things? Actually no, don't answer that. It might give me an even more worrying insight into your mind!

But I really like your writing style. Nice and smooth, and slightly quirky - "The night passed, as nights have a tendency of doing..." lol! Very true :)
sbkar chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
I have found power in the mysteries of thought,

exaltation in the changing of the Muses;

I have been versed in the reasonings of men;

but Fate is stronger than anything I have known.

Euripides, Alcestis, 438 B.C.
Jente Bidernais chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
How could Lucius even life with himself? Offering his own son and wife to Voldemort?
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hello, 'A.W.' Haha, that sounds so nice and mysterious!

I definitely want to know the ending. No question!

I usually don't read Malfoy fics but this is cool...quite eerie.

Malfoy's speech is pretty powerful! "You're a soldier now, Potter, in your own private war..." and the rest of it.

I really want to know what's going to happen, if the bomb method works or whether it'll mess up somehow.

Love your writing style, by the way! Some bits are really dramatic and angsty but then it can get sort of lighter...if that makes any sense at all. Well, whatever. As you know from looking at my Shakespeare coursework, I'm not one for writing concisely!
Nevei chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
at first when i started reading i thought it was intended to be a one shot, but thankfully you plan on including a second chapter and i am reviewing in hopes that you do. I really enjoyed this turn in fate, althoughi still find it hard to believe that draco would be chosen to be a horcrux. horcrux's are supposed to be made from important things, i don't see how draco is so important in voldemorts eyes. In fact, if voldemort had any reason in inflicting poor draco with such a heavy burden, it would be vengeful and cruel. In no way would voldemort trust him with piece of his soul. Through out the books it is said that voldemort trusted no one, not even his death eaters. Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed your story very much. I just find there is so much doubt in the reality of the plot. After Draco failing to follow through with Voldemorts orders to kill Dumbledore, I can hardly see Voldemort holding Draco so faithfully.