Reviews for Bloodstains
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
cute! loved it. Hephaestion is so adorable; and Alexander too. :3
Lysis chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very nice story. Sometimes the inuendo is better than the actual acts, it leaves the reader using their imagination and mine is very good. I liked the way you described Hephaistion after his little torture session, you don't try to make it sound like anything less than what such work would have been - brutal and harsh. Thanks for sharing!
jros1746 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the angle that you took and the realism of Alexander and Hephaestion's relationship. Looking forward to more!
Elithraniel chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I really did like this fic. It was nice to see Alexander and Hephaistion at peace with each other when so many stories show them frought with conflict. ...Though to be honest, a little steamy sex would be nice also.
Trust No One chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I loved the beginning, the mood you set and the somber tone. Of course I was thinking about the torture of Philotas but then in the second part the talk of Drypetis etc. had me a bit thrown off. These two parts could easily be fics into their own rights, because the difference in tonality and even atmosphere.
Sushoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
nice story!

it didn't bore my socks off, in fact i think it's really great.

i loved how sweet Hephaestion was, that he let Alexander promise to go on without him because he is too beautiful and great :D

btw i really look forward to a hot Alex/Heph story!