Reviews for Ordeal
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Okay, I don't care how long this story has been dead now, PLEASE continue it! I mean, you can't just leave it like that, you know? Please please please...?
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
this is good
Jemma-Jo chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Update! Quickly! I swear, if you've fogotten about this story again Tomatos are not the only veggie to go flying at you!
just me chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
WHERE'S THE REST OF THIS? I love this story, and despite it's long past update, I shall keep a wary eye open for more!
ravioli-ism chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
oh come on! update this son!

i loved the part in the beginning of the chapter with Elphie and Fala and the way you've done the mother-daughter reltationship through the whole story.

update!
ravioli-ism chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
school school school. am i being stupid or is it the school where the girls who screwed with elphie's morrible assassination attempt on lurlinemas eve came out of?

hum...anyway i'm thrillified that you made a sequel!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Boq is so irritatingly prim and proper that I seriously want to throw a cup of tea at him...or the computer. But that would not be smart, not at all.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
The last part is funny, especially since it's incredibly true. Traveling with your brother, your sister, your niece, and three children from some other family is NOT FUN AT ALL.

By the way, I forgot to mention this in another review, but it's cute how Fala can fly without a broomstick.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
Ha! Fiyero finally gets to join in the action! I can just imagine him beating the hell out of Devyn (or whatever his name is).

Wow. A semi-father/daughter moment. Freaky. The Wizard is a mysterious man. Also a sadist. But I love how he doesn't want to...ahem...murder (or damage) his daughter, or his grandchildren. That's...honorable.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
What a spectacular name for this chapter. Family Bonding. Aha. Aha.

I love Fala and Liir's "twin thing". I wish I had a...never mind. I don't want someone reading my thoughts.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
Liir's being an asshole. Seriously.

Um. The whole thing with They is freaky. I bet the Wizard DID do it. This could become a movie called Daddy Dearest. If you know what I mean.

Yay, Elphie! Magic. Woot.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
You're officially a sadist-in writing. Sometimes. Just add some waterboarding and you're the guy who made up The Whistleblowers.

“I’m only in this position because you don’t like the fact that standing I’m taller than you.”

That line I like, it's pretty funny.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Minister Bastard is a disgusting little man. Ha, funny mental picture.

I'm five foot eight! Yeah...I see.

By the way, the way Elphaba responded (with the kneeing and the balls...), I have done that several times and it is apparently quite painful (I wouldn't know). So, go Elphie!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
The different additions of POV are a good change. Frex's caring is nice. Elphaba's reaction is . . . a lot like my reactions to seal clubbing. Yeah. Search "seal sport Canada" on Google, and you'll see. By the way, I live in Canada. Something bad . . . is happening in Canada.

I've realized this is getting too random for my taste. Au revoir.
ElphabatheDelirious17 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Finally! I CAN REVIEW AGAIN!

I love the way this is between Fala's and Elphaba's POV, especially since Fala takes after her mother (aw).