Reviews for Ghosts
darkbandit01 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Wow. That was awesome. The whole story was captivating. Great job with personalities! It's also really well-written. Awesome job!
SunflowerIce chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
a wonderful story, I love it :)
Lucyole chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
super story it was really interesting and exciting Gin was really cool and Ayumi so sweet(she is my favourite chara in that show) so and jet i read the sequel you are a very good wríter
42-kami chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Sorry I'm a bit late to the fandom, but I still want to say that this story really made my day. Gin is one of my favorites and thanks to you, I even starting to warm up to Vodka-san ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Ayumi and Gin are like Rin and Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
Evanescences Angel chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I adore this story. I truly do. You made me love Gin that much more, so much more. And Ayumi just became that much of more to my heart as well. The pairing itself was unexpected but I liked it nonetheless. The two just became so close to my heart, espeically together because they were soo... I can't explain it. It's not romanically, more like a protector/helpless complex. So touching...

I wanna sequel, REALLY badly. Are you thinking about it? Or are you just going to stick with this story? Please, please think about it!
FlouncingWish chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Love this one as much as the other stories! great writer you are. I especially like the portion in the previous chp where vodka heard bout the captor's... Preference! Being violated and all. His reaction was amusing.

But it kinda lead me into tinking that Gin & Vodka was somewat romantically involved... felt kinda wrong...
Viridian chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Ah, so that's the reason for the title. A very interesting turn of events - or rather, interpretation of the turn of events. Thanks for a great story; I've really enjoyed how you went inside the characters' minds and expressed their thoughts and feelings.
Viridian chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Another beautiful chapter. I like the direction you're taking the characters.
Viridian chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Ah, sweet little Ayumi. What a delightful dialogue with Gin and Vodka. I'm starting to thaw towards that pair already.
Viridian chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
I like how you wrote the action, but the character interactions were definitely the highlights of the chapter.
Viridian chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Ah, how fascinating. I'm not used to thinking of Gin as anything but a cold-hearted criminal, but I'm looking forward to seeing the ramifications of his mercy.
Yukirei-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I just finished reading this story and I love it...

it's nice how you portrayed Gin having a nice side

instead of just having a evil killing attitude.
Spent Time-Still No Name chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Interesting story. I'm now starting to think that Gin could have (once) had a nice side. And it makes me wonder how he would interact with Haibara, Conan/Shinichi, and everyone else now. But since he is an assasin and has killed many people, even if he ends up helping Conan/Shinichi and Haibara/Sherry/Shiho bring down the Black Syndicate, that won't give him impunity from what he's already done. Unless, of course, he decides to relive his childhood with Haibara. That would be interesting to see. Anyways, good story.
FS chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
What a pity that its already finished. :D I would have liked to read more of it.

The ending is very nice, very appropriate. I'd feared that Shiho would return to Gin, which would have been too out-of-character for her.

Congratulations for a new completed fic. :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »