Reviews for Ghosts
Akihiro1997 chapter 8 . 3/3
Before I go on and read the sequels, I just had to add one last thought. It actually occurred to me in the first few chapters, but slipped my mind until I read through all the comments. I said in my other comment that I hope Ayumi can help Gin find and embrace the small glimmer of humanity that is somewhere inside him, but there is another interesting possibility. The Professional. That is, what if Gin takes Ayumi under his wing like Jean Reno did with Natalie Portman in that movie. I would love to see that explored. I still imagine that Gin would become more human, but with a ruthless assassin as her mentor, I would also think Ayumi would grow a little darker until they met somewhere in the middle. Plus, it would be really interesting to see how such an association would temper Ayumi's interactions with Conan and Haibara. If you don't go there with this series, you should write another that does. You're an amazing writer and I think it would be awesome coming from you!
Akihiro1997 chapter 8 . 3/3
That was really good! I have to point out that Vodka's use of "Bro" when talking to Gin felt kind of corny. Considering that you properly used Japanese suffixes, I really believe "Aniki," as he always used in the Japanese version, would have felt much more natural (I simply read it as Aniki anyways, but I thought I should point it out). I love that you gave Ayumi a major role. She's my favorite character, and there just aren't enough stories that let her take the lead. Bravo! As for Gin, I don't think your version meshes with Gin on the show, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. On the series, Gin simply comes across as a cold, hard sociopath. I like your Gin, who still has a small flicker of humanity burning somewhere inside him. I am going on to read the follow ups next, and I actually find myself rooting for Gin, hoping that, with Ayumi's help, he can find that human part of himself and embrace it. I will make sure to comment on the sequels as well. Great job!
Loretana1 chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
cute MItsuhiko
darkbandit01 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Wow. That was awesome. The whole story was captivating. Great job with personalities! It's also really well-written. Awesome job!
SunflowerIce chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
a wonderful story, I love it :)
Lucyole chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
super story it was really interesting and exciting Gin was really cool and Ayumi so sweet(she is my favourite chara in that show) so and jet i read the sequel you are a very good wríter
42-kami chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Sorry I'm a bit late to the fandom, but I still want to say that this story really made my day. Gin is one of my favorites and thanks to you, I even starting to warm up to Vodka-san ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Ayumi and Gin are like Rin and Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
Evanescences Angel chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I adore this story. I truly do. You made me love Gin that much more, so much more. And Ayumi just became that much of more to my heart as well. The pairing itself was unexpected but I liked it nonetheless. The two just became so close to my heart, espeically together because they were soo... I can't explain it. It's not romanically, more like a protector/helpless complex. So touching...

I wanna sequel, REALLY badly. Are you thinking about it? Or are you just going to stick with this story? Please, please think about it!
FlouncingWish chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Love this one as much as the other stories! great writer you are. I especially like the portion in the previous chp where vodka heard bout the captor's... Preference! Being violated and all. His reaction was amusing.

But it kinda lead me into tinking that Gin & Vodka was somewat romantically involved... felt kinda wrong...
Viridian chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Ah, so that's the reason for the title. A very interesting turn of events - or rather, interpretation of the turn of events. Thanks for a great story; I've really enjoyed how you went inside the characters' minds and expressed their thoughts and feelings.
Viridian chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Another beautiful chapter. I like the direction you're taking the characters.
Viridian chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Ah, sweet little Ayumi. What a delightful dialogue with Gin and Vodka. I'm starting to thaw towards that pair already.
Viridian chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
I like how you wrote the action, but the character interactions were definitely the highlights of the chapter.
Viridian chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Ah, how fascinating. I'm not used to thinking of Gin as anything but a cold-hearted criminal, but I'm looking forward to seeing the ramifications of his mercy.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »