Reviews for Open Your Eyes
ImTheNana chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
I really REALLY hope you'll update this fic! I am a big Rogan fan, and this is one of my favorites! Please come back and make the pain go away :( I'll beg if I have to! PLEASE!
MEA85 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
Oh please please come back to this story. I love it so far..Please come back.
Lister4eva chapter 32 . 4/23/2014
I really would like you to update, I love this story, i really like it and it hasn't been updated in such a long time and i really do love it xx
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
awww! i was really hooked to the story and read it in one seating. i felt the need to beat up rory so she'd wisen up. how can you make the same mistake twice? how could she not see that she had a good thing going for her? why must she always doubt and overthink things? i don't see the logic in preventing a break-up by breaking up. she didn't want to get hurt but she didn't mind that she did the hurting. logan was right to call her selfish. and i understand stephanie, whoever does the breaking up shouldn't cry.
thank you for this. i hope you'd pick up where you left off and continue.
alexxis-820-924 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
When a mommie and daddie... omg too funny love it
alexxis-820-924 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Omg love it to funnie
Ariauna chapter 32 . 12/29/2012
love it
kimmi9x chapter 32 . 12/19/2012
please take the time to update soon!

I really really love this story, and it really hurts that you havent updated yet!
ringmybella chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
Wow. You got them back together! First you giveth. Then you taketh away...and then you giveth back. I'm just glad I got into it at this point. I could have only imagined what it would have felt like waiting months for some sort of resolution. I was so afraid for what Rory would have become when she decided to become numb to everything. I'm glad it didn't get very dark. Now finish up please. It has only been 4 years.
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Oh jeez, I always hated Rory, now I have to deal with her bad mouthing nice, cocky, selfish lazy people like myself D:
xshynenstarx chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
Logan gave in too easy
xshynenstarx chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
And rory is still stupid and dumb
xshynenstarx chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
Ugh why is rory so dumb and insecure
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
ugh whyd she say it back
hipskip11 chapter 32 . 7/16/2012
Djklwpxusq! This is such a good story! It has been forever since you have updated but im gonna follow just in case you ever decide to finish it because it is absolutly flawless of a story line!
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »