Reviews for Open Your Eyes
I miss sweet lovable naive Rory!
Michelld chapter 32 . 11/27
After being depressed about the major character assasination of Rory- I decided to read stories that depict her the way I imagined. I always loved this story and felt you truly captured Logan and Rory.

Thanks for this story.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 10/25
cripes this needs an angst tag, she needs some common sence shaken into her
ImTheNana chapter 32 . 8/7
Ok, I'm not sure how I don't remember reading this one, but I must have because I've favorited it. Now I want you to update, dammit! So good!
blueeyes1989 chapter 32 . 8/2
you should update
Love this
Hep chapter 32 . 5/14
I wish I hadn't started this. It's so well written and thought out. Why is it that all the best Rory/Logan stories are either not finished or on hiatus? Such a bummer. Especially with the revival coming back, you should finish. Your GG stories are so well written. Maybe consider? So wonderful. Thanks for a great story!
TinkStar87 chapter 32 . 4/6
Really liked and enjoyed this story. Oh too bad this is all there is. Hope you come back and finish seeing as you said there were only two -three chapters left. I want a Rogan happily ever after...which we kind of got with this chapter, but still, she needs to be at Yale with the others. Also if and when Rory comes clean to Logan about what all went down with Tristan...yeah bible boy might want to run and hide, or just keep his mouth shut for a really long time. While reading this i both loved and hated Rory's choices, but i do understand where she was coming. Shes a young and a teen to boot, and that is the time to make mistakes, and most will, especially when it comes to love. I've had two meaningful relationships in my life; the first i kind of wish hadn't happened, but if it didn't whose to say that what followed would have? The second was with my best-friend, who is now my husband. Its funny how fate works out. Really hope you do update soon. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
Please finish!
JItterbug5 chapter 32 . 1/1
Hello. I just wanted to tell you that this story is amazing but you said that there were a few more chapters and then you stopped writing. This could be a good place to stop but more story would be better.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/12/2015
great story :)
vitkorandhermionekrum chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
please update this soon
ImTheNana chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
I really REALLY hope you'll update this fic! I am a big Rogan fan, and this is one of my favorites! Please come back and make the pain go away :( I'll beg if I have to! PLEASE!
MEA85 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
Oh please please come back to this story. I love it so far..Please come back.
Lister4eva chapter 32 . 4/23/2014
I really would like you to update, I love this story, i really like it and it hasn't been updated in such a long time and i really do love it xx
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »