Reviews for Open Your Eyes
thegleeksbiggestloser chapter 30 . 9/16
nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Tjoyr123 chapter 32 . 8/1
Read for the first time in 2017, so good! Come back to us... please finish this. So many questions... does Rory go to Yale instead of Harvard, does Lorelai end up with Luke, do Logan and Rory finally make it... we want happily ever after. Wedding and babies... all that jazz. :)
gimmemoregilmore chapter 32 . 5/17
Hey, so it's obviously been an insanely long time since this story, but you are a truly talented writer and I hope you write some more gilmore AU fics again! Come back to us!
gianninikate chapter 32 . 5/14
Great story!
brittiebear08 chapter 32 . 1/29
please update soon!
sarah chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
This story was a good journey :) you're an amazing writer, thanks for sharing it with us
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2016
I miss sweet lovable naive Rory!
Michelld chapter 32 . 11/27/2016
After being depressed about the major character assasination of Rory- I decided to read stories that depict her the way I imagined. I always loved this story and felt you truly captured Logan and Rory.

Thanks for this story.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
cripes this needs an angst tag, she needs some common sence shaken into her
ImTheNana chapter 32 . 8/7/2016
Ok, I'm not sure how I don't remember reading this one, but I must have because I've favorited it. Now I want you to update, dammit! So good!
blueeyes1989 chapter 32 . 8/2/2016
you should update
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2016
Love this
Hep chapter 32 . 5/14/2016
I wish I hadn't started this. It's so well written and thought out. Why is it that all the best Rory/Logan stories are either not finished or on hiatus? Such a bummer. Especially with the revival coming back, you should finish. Your GG stories are so well written. Maybe consider? So wonderful. Thanks for a great story!
TinkStar87 chapter 32 . 4/6/2016
Really liked and enjoyed this story. Oh too bad this is all there is. Hope you come back and finish seeing as you said there were only two -three chapters left. I want a Rogan happily ever after...which we kind of got with this chapter, but still, she needs to be at Yale with the others. Also if and when Rory comes clean to Logan about what all went down with Tristan...yeah bible boy might want to run and hide, or just keep his mouth shut for a really long time. While reading this i both loved and hated Rory's choices, but i do understand where she was coming. Shes a young and a teen to boot, and that is the time to make mistakes, and most will, especially when it comes to love. I've had two meaningful relationships in my life; the first i kind of wish hadn't happened, but if it didn't whose to say that what followed would have? The second was with my best-friend, who is now my husband. Its funny how fate works out. Really hope you do update soon. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 32 . 4/1/2016