Reviews for Contraventions
Orienter chapter 12 . 8/9
It is very rare that I encounter such a perfect conjunction of good writing/great plot (I put great characterization and compelling character development in "great plot"). This was a genuinely beautiful story, and I am so sad that you seem to have abandoned the idea of an act 3 (and I am so happy you actually went through with act 2!). This fic made me think about how much easier things would have been without Zak... even as damaged as the pilots are, their relaltionship wouldn't have been as poisoned by guilt.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your other Pilots fics because I love the way you write them. And I was pleasantly surprised to see you go through with the Cylon invasion! I would have loved to read Act3.
Once again, thank you for this! (oh, and your smut is fantastic!)
aussiegirl-1988 chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
Oh just found about bsg and I love it. Lee and kara are my otp in it. This story is amazing please do part 3. !
Cxer chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Any chance act 3 is still in the works? I really enjoyed how realistic your characters are. I feel like you changed the setting but kept the characters consent. Great work!
liesmyth chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
This was really good, though I'd have loved to see it continue. Kudos.
PalisDelon chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
That was incredible!
seemsobscene chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
hey- i know you probably haven't even thought about this story in years, but i thought i'd let you know that i just finished marathoning BSG for the first time, and fell completely in love with it. your story is a great take on the kara & lee story, and while i know you probably won't ever get around to act 3, i think you did a great job!
spinningleaves chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
Love it! This is such an amazing look at a different and interesting background that could've laid such different groundwork. I loved their moments together in the sim, and the way you showed that they are attracted to each other for a variety of reasons that aren't purely physical. Excellent!
arielmoondance chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
One of the shippers on skiffy pimped this fic and I cant believe I had not discovered it sooner. How utterly wonderful. I really like the Lee and Kara you present because of how right it turns out you were especially with Lee wanting out of the fleet. Well done!
ds888 chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
I just read this for the first time and loved it. Thank you!
Rageful Jewel chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
That was great. I know that it been a couple of years since the last update (and I know the reason why through LJ) but I really hope that you finish this story (and "Eris and Aurora) some day.

Of course, if you left Contravention that way it is now, one could consider it complete since you did at least complete 2 of the Acts. (I also say this because I have been a part of some fandoms where the endings have been left up to the viewer to decide. So it wouldn't be too hard to use that concept in regards to your story.)

However, I am curious about one thing, how did Kara & company make it off the Bell? After all, Lee was right in his assessment that she should have been dead. (Not that I want that to happen, bad enough finding out the truth about Kara after watching the series finale.)

Anyway, just to reiterate, I loved the story and hope that one day it will be completed.
Soft Light chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This is delicious.
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yay, good story.
SweetMiyu chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
this is the BEST kara/lee i have ever read. Their interaction is simple amazing.
BlackRaven chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
great story! really great! i don't usually like the "before the end of the worlds" stories that invlove Kara and Lee and leave out all the stuff with Zak (mainly because I see the story as so much a part of the character of Kara that I just can't picture her without it) But I just loved this one! you did a really good job capturing both of them them and creating a believable scenrio for their meetings and affair...

Great job!

Hope there's more in the future!
cherylad chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
I'm so loving this story! Okay, so it is totally AU .. but the depth of the emotion between the characters is amazing!

So.. *ahem* not to complain since I'm a new reader, but my calendar says Easter. Any chance for that Act 3?

Thanks!