Reviews for Contraventions
SweetMiyu chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
this is the BEST kara/lee i have ever read. Their interaction is simple amazing.
BlackRaven chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
great story! really great! i don't usually like the "before the end of the worlds" stories that invlove Kara and Lee and leave out all the stuff with Zak (mainly because I see the story as so much a part of the character of Kara that I just can't picture her without it) But I just loved this one! you did a really good job capturing both of them them and creating a believable scenrio for their meetings and affair...

Great job!

Hope there's more in the future!
cherylad chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
I'm so loving this story! Okay, so it is totally AU .. but the depth of the emotion between the characters is amazing!

So.. *ahem* not to complain since I'm a new reader, but my calendar says Easter. Any chance for that Act 3?

Thanks!
fallingfromelysium chapter 12 . 1/31/2007
Oh my goodness! I cannot express how much I love this story. Love, love, love it!

Part one, with Kara and Lee’s one-night stand, was enthralling. You were sucked up into it just like they did, not having a clue why it felt that way but liking it. And then when they figure out they’re both military, and the coffee and tag-returning scene, it was perfectly plausible and real without being boring. I was constantly entertained, waiting for who would do what next in this new and awkward situation.

Then part two where they couldn’t get each other out of their minds even months later was awesome! I loved their impromptu date, sim run, and going back to Kara’s place. It flowed and you couldn’t wait to see where it would go, or when he’d leave. And then he stayed the night and it was amazing. I totally felt for them the next morning, dealing with emotions they’d never expected in an equally unexpected situation. And the way you slipped Zak into the story was very well done. He hadn’t gotten in the way of Kara and Lee (no offence to Zak) but he still played a part in their lives, however big or small it was. His life meant something and made an impact in your story, which we don’t see often when he’s not there, and it was a very nice touch.

Then the worlds ended, and again it was amazing. You’re take on the decimation of the colonies kept the story fresh and gave us a new point of view. The reunion was perfect- no big gestures and they still had cylons to kill, but the emotions were still there. Very in character. I can’t wait for the next chapter, and subsequently the third part. I’m curious as to whether you will follow the rest of the story line of the first season, or branch off on your own. I would ask outright, but I don’t want to know until I read it.

I hope the third part is coming along nicely, easily, and that your muse is being cooperative. I have really enjoyed reading your fic, and look forward to finishing it. Thank you for writing it!
Mardahin chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Nice conclusion, and a good use of temporal gapping. Very cool.
Chicklit chapter 12 . 1/1/2007
A big hearty 'thank you' for this lovely story. I shall look forward to Act I!
BSGaddict chapter 12 . 1/1/2007
Really enjoyed this chapter. Liked how you used some of their lines from the mini, but tweaked them slightly. Look forward to seeing how this plays out.
Nytel chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
Hooray! I'm so, so, so happy to see this chapter. I think you did a great job of writing this. You gave just enough detail as to what happened, but you didn't rehash any of the stuff from the mini.

I look forward to reading the next part whenever it's up. :D
abelard chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Okay, first of all, I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY LOVE THIS STORY. And secondly: I really, really really really need you to finish the "Act Three" or whatever to this fic. I myself have put off completing a WIP forever, so I realize this is absolutely hypocritical of me, and yet, I ask: Will you please please please finish this fic? It is extraordinary. I am definitely going to read more of your BSG fic pronto!
pilotlover chapter 11 . 12/18/2006
Sque. This is so sweet I can barely stand it. They so belong together. I'm glad Kara didn't chicken out. Can't wait for Lee to come back. But my Gods. Seven more months of separation? *sighs*

Please update soon & thanks.

Marilyn
Dugleik chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
You have the entire dysfunctional Adama family down perfectly.
Cat in a box chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Nice chapter! They'd just obviously make such a great couple, I like your interpretation of it. I take it the third arc will be after the cylon attack since Lee's going to the decommissioning now? Please update as soon as you can, I can't wait for more!
Ian K chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this story. I think it is a great take on how their relationship may have started if Zak wasn't in the picture. Very well done and well written.
Trickster-jz chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
Loved it as always - glad Lee finally managed to explain his behaviour. I really enjoy reading their relationship's slow progress beyond just the physical :)
blondevor chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
another awesome chapter - i'm sad to hear that this installment is almost over and i'll have to wait until 2007 for the rest but it's so good, i'll try to be patient. the heat in this story is amazing.

keep it coming!