Reviews for Contraventions
BSGaddict chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
I loved this. Kara messing up Lee's carefully ordered life and plans, and Lee making Kara face what's between them and pushing past her insecurities to make her admit she wants to see him again.

And then he said 'everyone has a skill!' :)

Also liked the irony of all the talk of future plans in this chapter as I assume (as the Galactica de-commisioning ceremony is coming up) that everyone's future is about to get shot to pieces.
Nytel chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
Squee! This was amazing.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the essence of who Kara and Lee are, which is amazing because it's AU and that makes it so much harder.

Thank you for this!
jayblue00 chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
Very impressed with that chapter. I didnt think I could get any more excited about this story but there you go. I am. Cant wait for more. Enjoyed the moment when Lee said he didnt want to leave her.
BSGaddict chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
Recently found this story and just wanted to say how much I am enjoying it. I really enjoy the AU aspect of them being able to meet and interact without all of the Zak baggage, it provides an interesting new angle. And you have both the characters down perfectly.

Look forward to the rest.
Trickster-jz chapter 10 . 12/1/2006
Really enjoying this so far :D
blondevor chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
This is by far one of the best stories I've read recently, especially in the "M" category. Seriously hot. And when she finds that the tags she took weren't her own, great writing. You mentioned about channeling Starbuck more easily but you are doing an excellent job with both and the switch was nice. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!

Keep it coming!
eveningspirit1 chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
Hm... I'm not usually into smut, but this? Was nearly poetic.

To sum it up: "Lee Adama (...) was not just a worthy opponent, he was her honest-to-gods equal; she might fly better, but this..." - love this sentence.

The way you described their flight together felt so... "visual", almost like the real thing (they really must have done something with those sims in your head ;), but this... Now I wonder how long are you planning to make this story? Probably not much left now, what makes me sad. But I'm planning to enjoy the rest of it. Hopefully soon.
gibgirl4 chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
This was a wonderful read. Thanks for updating and I can't wait for more!
Nytel chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
Wow that was awesome, all of it. And the smut had an almost poetic quality, it was really good writing. :)
bellabeau chapter 9 . 11/20/2006
Wow, I forgot about this story. Loved this chapter, please don't leave us hanging to long!
Nytel chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
You have no idea how happy I am to see this update! I'm so glad you're continuing on with the story.

I love the uncomplicatedness of AU pilots. :D
jayblue00 chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
I was very excited to read this story. When I first went in all I saw were kara/anders story's and then there was yours. Thank you so much for the update. Hope you do it again soon.
silver-midnite chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
i really like this story. it's a great idea. i normally don't like 'what if' stories but i like this one. the one thing i'm wondering is if the cylons are gonna show up or if this will be an anti-cylon story. update again, please?
Cat in a box chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Wow this is great - please finish it!
Choosing Sarah chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
I love the 'what if?' questions we ask ourselves that lead to the creation of alternate universes. I'm totally diggin' this story. This fic is so rich with backstory, and I can't wait to see it flower fully. Keep writing, it's terrific!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »