Reviews for Contraventions
BeethovenFA03 chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Um... ::gives standing ovation::

I really, really like this! Very nice twist on the alternate-meeting-without-Zak-being-a-factor idea. :) I look forward to the next chapter!
bellabeau chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
I like this story. AU's are always great. Keep up the good work, can't wait for next chapter.
Ammonite chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Great reading, as usual. Liked the way their thoughts rambled about their duties, other things going on and were interrupted by thoughts of one another - all those great little details and another super ending to leave us hanging for more.
Nytel chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
And you leave us hanging. Lol. I got so sucked in to this while I was reading, and I'm very much looking forward to more.
Nytel chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Oh my god, I am so loving this! I started reading it on you lj and I just realized that you had continued it here. YAY! I'm off to read the next part right now.
MirethGuilbain chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
I'm really enjoying this. You've added so much more depth than a lot of writers I've seen. Thank you for not writing another dialogue-heavy dribble.
Ammonite chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
You write so excellently. All those little extras about the military, the jargon, the background, that make the story so much more rounded and real. Wonderful conversations and quips "If you can fit that ego in a helmt, I can fit my ass in a flight suit . . ."

Only critique this time - do you have Spellcheck on your word processor? You had quite a few combined words that interfered with the flow of the reading.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
eveningspirit1 chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
Oh yeah, keep writing this :), I loved it.
Ammonite chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
What a wonderful lunchtime I had today reading all six chapters. The only thing I miss is a little more description to set the mood. I think you could have added a lot that you only barely touched on with the cold and the rain. It could have been an amazing mood piece for their first meeting and lovemaking, including the cafe scene, which would have made it all the more memorable. Everything you wrote, of course, was done well. It's only there could have been so much more.
starbuckjade chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
That was wonderful. But I need more! She's gotta give the dog tags back, they have to have sex again, cause that was hot. All that good stuff. Please write more soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4