Reviews for Love Laws
LittleOfATsundere chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
OMG this is so f***ing cute and sad! I really cried at the end T.T
ffs like this always make me cry *sob*
However, you wrote this very good and I LOVE Sandcest :3
xoxo LOAT
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
sappy... after what they had done together, they couldn't be together in the end... T.T

call vic maniac, but she does love sibcest fic... absolutely this kind of story too~
dirtysecrets127 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Kinda sad...still love much emotion has been shown between a few lines,perfectly done.

Those idiots who are angry may never understand the fact that people don't decide who they love.

Gaara and temari definitely deserve each other.

Thanks for writing such a beatiful story,you're talented.
KannaChan816 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Gaara is so sweet i love it how he says he will tear down the laws poor Temari:( good job!:)
Lizaeverlasting2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was my first GaaTema story. I saw it on and i loved it and still do.
Gaaah chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Yay! Sandcest! I don't know about you, but according to me Temari is the only girl in the anime that is worthy enough for Gaara-sama. 0 Go GaaTema!
anonymouse chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Ah...I just love pairings like this one...actually the omly normal Naruto-pairing that I like is others are NejiHina and GaaraTemari...I love your story, nice job!
Believe in dreams not reality chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
wow that was weird but good
AKiraSekai chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh My God!

This is so perfect!

I really love Gaara/Temari!

Well... Could I translate this to portuguese?

I repeat the words of Eva-AngelK: "is all your work i will just change the lenguaje".

Hum... I only do it if you will accept, obviously!

I wait reply...

The fanfic is really... Oh God... awesome!

(Oh... Forgive my bad English -.-)
HAKUS LOVER chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Anorexia chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This was beautiful. At first I was confused, but I think I understand it now. Wonderful work.
Temari Wind Scorcerares chapter 1 . 12/17/2006

Karichi chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
... ... ...okay...

interesting...kinda confusing but pretty good...but realy kinda weird *not the pairing cuz im all for the GxT pairings, it was just...weird* but asides from that it was pretty good
EiyuuDensetsu chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Such a sad ending but one of my absolute favorite fics. The writing is excellent, and I only wish there was more although only a one-shot can do thw writing justice.

livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I'm twisted!I like Gaara/Temari incest! Great story!