Reviews for The Very Secret Diary of Hector Barbossa
Dearest's Historic Cadre chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I ADORE YOU. this was pure umnitigated genius.
Lily Severn chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This fic is absolutely brilliant. I love it. As Barbossa is my favorite POTC character, I loved how you explored his inner thoughts with some hilarity. ) Excellent; I laughed the entire time. )
Melanie chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
"See how long he lasts w/o fresh eyeliner."

- laughed myself stupid.

"impossible to play Scrabble w/illiterate pirate crew. However, possible to play Scrabble w/undead pirate monkey. WTF?"

- nearly wet myself

one of the funniest "diaries" I've read. Well done!
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
BAH HA HA...

Compass still points north.

YUS!

THAT ROCKS!
CastlesInTheAir chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
He he he!

Pure insane/genius/brilliance.

Fantastic.
HedgeNinja chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was brilliant! You are now cursed to suffer constant pestering to write more VSDs.
E. Linnet chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I was laughing SO HARD at this fic...I'd really, really, really love a second chapter...hope you keep writing! Great job!
NatzandtheRatz chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

THANK YOU.

I have been waiting so long for a Barbossa VSD! And this was just perfection! Perfection, I say!

So much goodness!

My favourite part was all of it.

:D
The Dork of York chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
This thing made me laugh hysterically. Seriously, it's great.

"Had another celebration. Would have been drunken revel if we could get drunk. Some confusion after the Limb-Swapping Game got too big but we’re all sorted out now. Think I might have one of Pintel’s fingers on my left hand, though. Will have to ask him a/b it."

I loved that line. The mental picture it inspired was hilarious.

So yeah. You rock.
Arkaeo chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
"A bizarre series of circumstantial coincidences prompted me to inadvertently reveal to the crew that my first name is Hector. Felt collective respect for me drop 2 notches. Shot some people in the head to counteract this; not sure if it helped."

ROFLMFAO. Absolutely brilliant. Pissing myself all through it. Barbossa really needed this. Favourite!
Hresvelgr chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Finally! A good fanfic about my favorite PotC character! That was hilarious!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
A worthy addition to the secret diaries, most enjoyable read.
willowred chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Ha ha, I loved this it was very funny! Sounded like Barbossa too. Hopefully he does know how to get to world's end really, or the third film is going to be very interesting...
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6